~Sly Fox~ Midoriya x FemKitsune!Reader

The same person who requested No Idea, a Bakugou fic I wrote a few chapters ago, came to me with another request: "hi hun! it's n.i. anon back again :) can i request a deku fic where the reader has a kitsune quirk connected to the ocean, and she takes one look at deku and decides to play into the fox/bunny archetype and slyly teases with him a bunch until she eventually asks him out? thank you so much!"

I have a lot of requests piling up, so to get through all of them I'm gonna try keeping them to ~1000 words unless I really have a good idea for them, I hope that's okay!

Midoriya already can't help being flustered when there's a  beautiful girl around him, but it doesn't help that she's purposefully teasing him.

Tossing her sapphire blue hair behind her, she smirks at him, showing off one of her sharp canines.  "Am I too much for you, hm?"  Her matching blue tail whips behind her in amusement.  "Your poor face is all red."

The emerald haired boy slams his hands against his face, knowing the redness joins his freckles.  "W-What are you doing here alone?"

"Training, naturally."  She extends a hand out towards the ocean.  The rhythmic tempo of crashing waves get interrupted, a small pillar of water flowing upwards and circling around her.  "I can manipulate water, usually in very large scales and cause large amounts of flooding if I want to, which is why I'm usually out here training late when no one's around."

Midoriya connects the dots, placing a hand on his chin in thought.  "You have an ocean fox quirk, right?  Does that mean you can do everything the legends say?  Like healing people with your water, giving life, manipulating sea creatures, and stuff?"

She cocks a head to the side, one of her ears dropping, something the boy considers adorable.  "I haven't really tried it, to be very honest.  I don't have anyone willing to practice on.  But I'm fine with just being able to control water.  It has its perks."

Before he can say anything else, the girl splashes the levitating water onto Midoriya, drenching him completely with a yelp.

She lets out a giggle.  "See?  It's quite fun.  And now you're fully on display to me."

Midoriya completely regrets wearing a white shirt to his training session today.  Looking down, he agrees that the fabric is now semi-transparent for her to see his body.  Freaking out suddenly, he covers his arms over his torso out of embarrassment.  "Why-?!"

"Aw, don't hide it," the fox-girl giggles, walking towards him and caressing his face.  "It shows off how much work you've been putting in, no need to be ashamed of that, sweetie."

If it was possible for him to turn a deeper shade of red, he would.

"You look so cute with your face all flushed like that."  One of her fingers flicks under his chin.  "You must not be used to attention from girls."

The boy shuffles a few steps backwards and coughs.  "Personal space please!" he squeaks.  The boy admits, despite all the teasing, she looks so cute when she laughs.  Even when she smirks at him, a rush of warmth runs through his body.  Not to mention, her swishing tail and perky ears look temptingly soft enough to run his hands through.

Her hands clasp behind her back.  "You know, I've been watching you for a while.  I know you come out here every night to train as well."  In the darkness, royal blue eyes matching her tail and ears shines down on him.  "You're so dedicated, it's definitely helped motivate me to train as well."

Midoriya is caught off guard, but it fills him with pride knowing that he's inspired someone well before he's become a hero.  "Y-You're welcome!"  He beams at her.  "I'm willing to help you train with healing, if you want!"

The girl rests her gaze on him.  His smile allows his cheeks to lift up, rounding his face in the softest way that melts her heart.  "That's so sweet of you to offer."

The boy rubs the back of his head.  "Yeah-"

"Or are you just waiting for me to bite you and heal you?" she singsongs with another cheesy smirk.

The boy yelps again at both her prod and how close she's suddenly gotten to him.  This time, he doesn't jump back, he's too busy losing himself in her ocean eyes.

Her smirk pulls up into a toothy grin.  "I notice you've been watching my ears and my tail the entire time."  The mass of fluff moves over towards him and her small hands pet it.  "You can touch them if you want, I don't mind.  It's pretty relaxing ."

Midoriya isn't sure how to take the invitation, nor can he decide which to touch first.  Knowing that fox tails are more sensitive, he reaches a tentative hand up to stroke the soft fur of her ears with a single finger first.  She hums, closing her eyes in enjoyment.  Taking that as green light, her gingerly scratches the ear, measuring her reaction only to be surprised.  A soft, relaxed sigh releases from her lips as she leans into his touch.

The image of her being complacent and soft like this warms Midoriya's heart.  She's so cute, he finds himself thinking.  And her ears are pretty soft as she says.  For a fleeting moment, he believes this is something he can do for an extended period of time.  Even the way she rubs her soft tail on his damp body feels like his battery is getting recharged, both from the sensations of touch and sight of her.

The girl lifts her head and opens her eyes warmly on him.  "You must be getting cold, considering I drenched you in water earlier.  I'll give you a towel to dry off.  But only on one condition!"  She cutely holds up a finger.

Even though they had a moment, the boy is wary of what it could be, considering the kind of person she's shown she is.  "W-What is it?"

She captures his eyes with hers.  "We go to the movies together one night."

It dawns on Midoriya at once.  The overwhelming tenderness he feels for this girl has been reciprocated, even if they both find each other absolutely adorable for different reasons.

And then he realizes she's asking him out on a date.

It completely shocks him, his jaw dropping to the floor, a gesture the girl giggles at and whips her tail side to side in anticipation.  Although she's trying her best not to show it, she's still nervous of his answer, part of her worried she might have teased him a bit too much and he now has an unsavory opinion of her.  "Do I take that as a yes?"

Intense color returns to Midoriya's face when he notices his mistake and composes himself again by clearing his throat.  "S-Sounds like a d-deal."  His voice has gone up an octave.

Her body relaxes and her ears stand in glee.  Clapping her hands together, she beams again.  "We can decide the details later, I'll go get the towel for you so you don't catch a cold."

"Sure!  Thanks!"  Midoriya's on Cloud 9.  A cute girl asking him out on a date is a dream come true for him.  Even though she's outwardly cheeky, he appreciates how it melds with her gentler side.

She's about to turn around, but she faces him again.  "I'm curious why you didn't stroke my tail."

"Oh, I just really like your ears-"

"Is it because you know it's my sensitive spot?" she wiggles her eyebrows suggestively.

"EHHH?!"