~Rose~ Bakugou X fem!Reader

I've spoiled you guys with too much fluff, it's time for you to start crying and screaming.

Also, another new thing: This is gonna be in Bakugou's POV. Enjoy :)

Alright, dumbass, you're doing this tonight whether you're ready or not.

My reflection stares back at me in the mirror as I ruffle my hair for the who-knows-how-many time in the past hour.  I need to put in the extra effort to look particularly handsome tonight.  Instead of going in jeans and a shirt like I always do, I chose a white button down, black jeans, a black belt and all black sneakers.  I triple checked my breath and sprayed myself with deodorant twice for good measure.  Nothing can ruin this, nothing should ruin this.

I hope.

"No, idiot!" I point at my reflection.  "You gotta believe you got this!  She's gonna be blown away by how hot you look and how suave you are!"  I take deep breath and adjust the collar of my shirt.  "You're the man.  Why wouldn't she like you?  You're a catch."  I pause, realizing what I'm doing.  "Fucking moron!" I growl, convincing myself I'm not crazy for talking to myself.

I grab my bomber jacket hanging from my doorknob, a rose already tucked in the inside pocket.  I'm confessing my feelings for her today, it's now or never.

Ever since Kirishima dared us to kiss a few weeks ago at lunch as part of a game, I can't get her out of my head.  Her lips just mold so perfectly against mine.  I would've kept going if she hadn't pulled away and we had to play it cool afterwards.  Even before that, I guess I had feelings for her.  A girl that can be affectionate, can hold her own in a fight, and can put me in my place with a sharp tongue; that's the kind of girl she is.  With such a great personality, she could have anyone she wants, I just hope she chooses me too.

I shake my head, dispersing those thoughts.  I have to believe she's interested in me too.  We have good chemistry, even Kirishima agrees that we would be explosive together.  I can feel her sometimes get nervous around me, light up a little brighter when she sees me.

Soon enough, I find myself outside Kirishima's place, the faint sound of bass bumping leaking from behind the door.  I take a deep breath and let myself in, the background music hitting me first and the smell of sweat second.  Everyone's gathered into their separate groups at different corners of the room.  (Y/n)'s with Kirishima, Ashido, and Kaminari near the snack table, so I slip over.

"Woooow Bakugou!  You cleaned up nicely!" Ashido squeals as I approach them.

As all of their eyes turn to me, I tug at my shirt collar again.  "Yeah, yeah, shut up about it.  I just didn't wanna look like a bum."

"You look great, dude," Kirishima shoots me an 'ok' gesture.

"Brooo, if I were a chick, I'd bang you," Kaminari slurs, leaning into me.

"Hands off, dude," I push him away from me.  "What's up with him?  Did Jirou taze him again or something?"

"He's had a few too many drinks," Mina shakes her head at him.

(Y/n) snorts, taking a sip from her plastic cup, "I smell gay panic."

"I'm not gay!" I scream a little too defensively.

"There's no need to hide it, Bakugou, we'd still support you," she continues with her teasing, looking me dead in the eyes with her suave glance.

For a moment, I'm tongue-tied and my heart skips a beat.  I cough to cover it up.  "Good to know, but sadly for Kirishima, I'm not into guys."

Touch Starved Boys || My Hero Academia ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara