~Gamer's Boy~ Bakugou x Reader

@repressedaggression messaged me with the request: "So I've been playing a lot of Pokémon on my 3DS here lately and I got to thinking about how Bakugou would react to playing it So maybe reader-chan introduces Sparky to Pokémon and tries to teach him how to play. Knowing Bakugou, he gets really frustrated with too many wild Pokémon attacking him in the tall grass or when a Pokémon outright ignores his orders. It's just an idea and you can adjust it as you need or want. I really enjoy reading your writing so I know it'll be awesome! Thank you "

Lol oh boy Boom Boom boy is gonna get quickly pissed off at things. Also just a note, the last Pokemon game I've ever played is Pearl. Yes I'm a boomer, I'll take all the comments go on.

"You're always on that stupid thing, why don't you ever study?" Bakugou grumbles, eyeing my spastic thumbs.

Bakugou sounds a lot like a parent: he does the cooking, barks at me to go to sleep at 9 pm sharp, and nags at me constantly.  Part of me thinks he might be an old man or something.

"I'll get off in a few minutes, let me just level up a little more."  I barely look up at him, focusing on a pokemon that just appeared out of the tall grass.

My boyfriend roll his eyes and groans.  "You said that five times already, hurry up!"  The top of his pen taps impatiently on his notebook.  "If you don't put it away now, I'm taking it from you."

"You sound like my dad," I mumble under my breath, do a quick save, and close it.

"No wonder you need my help, you can't focus."  He flicks my forehead.

"But it's fun!  It's not my fault they purposely made it addictive."  I reluctantly open my notes.

"What's so fun about it?  It's just stupid little monsters fighting each other, but you and Phone Charger play it nonstop."

I gasp as if he's sent me a personal insult.  "They aren't stupid!  They're my babies!  My loyally trained babies who beat up everyone else's babies."

"Oh please, just do your work, dumbass."  Bakugou forcefully pushes my head down to focus.

"Maybe if you play it, you won't call it stupid."  Sticking my tongue out proves just how childish I am, if it isn't already obvious.

"Yeah, okay."  He places his large hand down on my notebook.  "If you get in the top half of the class with your exam grades, I'll play your dumb game with you."

If I had ears and a tail, they'd be perked up right now.  "Really?  It's a deal!  Don't go back on your word!"

"I won't, dumbass, now focus already!"  He thinks I don't catch the amused lifting of his lips.

"I don't know how you did it, but you did."  Bakugou has a blank face on as he peers over my shoulder at my exam sheet.

I couldn't stop smiling from the moment I received the paper.  Catching him off guard, I throw my arms around his neck.  "It's only because of you, Sparky.  Thank you!"

His warm arms hug around my waist.  "If you weren't you, I'd destroy you for calling me that."  He pulls away and pokes the center of my forehead.  "It wasn't just me, you actually used your brain for once dumbass."

Immediately, I place a kiss on his smirking lips, only to chuckle at his slowly blushing ears.  "I'm not just happy about the grade.  I hope you remember what you promised."

I know he's resisting the urge to groan.  "Yes, I promised.  Let's go."

"WHAT THE HELL!  WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING?!"

"Babe, that's the whole point-"

"IT'S ANNOYING ME!"  If anyone walked into this room right now, they would see the massive vein poking out of his forehead.

"Don't break my DS!" I snatch it out of his hands when I notice his hands tightening around my handheld device.  "You're supposed to find pokemon in the grass, how else are you gonna level up enough to beat the gym leaders?"

"I'm just trying to get to the next town, why do they have to come up when I'm just going through?!"  He pulls at his hair angrily and positions his head on my shoulder.

"Okay, yeah, that's annoying sometimes, but who can get mad at a little extra training?"  My fingers move over the buttons reflexively.  I've done this so many times it's become second nature, I would understand how frustrating it must be to play when you're starting out.

"Why do they listen you when you tell them to do stuff?" he grumbles.

"They must know who's playing," I tense him.  "They know you don't like them either."

"Why wouldn't they listen to you anyway?!  I caught one in that ball thing, that should've told them I'm the master!"

"They have personalities you know.  Some of them are just unruly or jokesters."  The wild pokemon faints with a final attack.  "Besides, you wouldn't like it if you were stuck in a cramped ball all day until you're needed."

Bakugou groans.  "It took a couple of those stupid things to catch them.  They're rebellious little beasts."

I open the menu to the pokemon I have in my bag.  "Look, I named this electric type Denki because he still doesn't listen to me."

"Hmph.  Why don't you name one after me?"

I turn my head only to meet with a pouting Bakubaby.  "Because I haven't found one that's cute and fluffy enough yet."

"Can't wait to see it.  He won't be as cute as me though."  His arms envelop me from behind and he pecks my cheek.  "I dunno how you do this all day babe, I'd get so fed up."

"Obviously."

"Shut up.  I'm not used it like you are."

"I think you should call it my second quirk," I smile brightly at him.

He chuckles at me, his chest rumbling against my back.  "No babe, I think that's your talent.  I'm proud of you, I guess."

"I'm gonna be the ultimate pokemon parent!  I wanna be the very best-!"

"DON'T EVEN START THAT!"

Guys I've been awake since 4am for 20 hours and I'm ready to pass out. I barely slept on the ride here and I'm drinking my problems away, so pray for me.  Not really sure when my next post is gonna be, but hopefully before Monday. See you then!

~Tiny senpai