~Fool~ Kirishima X Reader

Even with my large headphones on, I can feel his loving gaze on the back of my head as he lays on my bed, a love-struck grin on his face.

It's annoying.  Doesn't he have something better to do than watch me?

Kirishima gets up and stands behind me, sliding my headphones off and placing them on the desk before wrapping his arms around me.  "Babe, when are you gonna finish?  I wanna watch a movie with you."

The musky scent that used to weaken me tickles my nose.  "Kiri, didn't Mina ask you to go out with them tonight?" I ask lazily, trying to hide my strained irritation.

"She did, but I'd rather be with you, babe."  His arms wrap tighter around my shoulders.  "I'd miss my beautiful angel."

I grimace to myself.  "But don't you want to have some time away from me?  We see each other almost all the time, you deserve to be with your friends for once.  They probably want to see you."

"It wouldn't be manly of me to leave you by yourself on a Friday night.  I can be with them another time," he places a kiss on the side of my head.

That's not true.  Kirishima's been blowing off his friends for the past month.  It's great that he wants to give me all his attention, but it's gotten worse.  My hand clenches around the my pen unconsciously.

"I even brought big bag of chips for us to share!"  He walks over to my bed and I hear the crinkling plastic.  "I've been waiting all week for us to chill together!  Especially after all the training Aizawa put us through."

Oh, Kiri.  I can't knock him for being incredibly sweet.  He's certainly putting his entire heart into the relationship.  I turn my music off and put my books away.  "Alright, I'm finished."  Slowly walking towards the bed, he opens my laptop excitedly.  I lift the covers to slip in next to him.

He's scrolling through the options.  "Hmm, I'm down for anything, but what do you wanna watch?"

"Just put anything on."  I try to sound more enthusiastic to hiding the lifeless tone of my voice.

After a bit of back and forth, he finally puts on an action movie for us to watch.  Though I'd suggested it for us to watch since I know it's Kirishima's favorite, I wasn't too interested in it.  Although, watching the male protagonist makes me guilty.  My boyfriend sits next to me, but I'm thinking about being dominated by a stronger man.

I think Mina secretly hates me.  She's become less energetic whenever I talk to our group of friends.  At lunch, she glares daggers as Kirishima digs himself into me, flickering back and forth between the two of us.  I choose to focus on my phone while my boyfriend talks to Bakugou, his hand permanently circled around my waist like I'm a precious suitcase.  Sometimes, he'll rest his head on my shoulder, not tearing his eyes away from the conversation, telling me he's still thinking of me even when he's not looking right at me.

It's suffocating.

Between Mina's watchful eyes and Kirishima's grip on me, I never realized how much I want to disappear.  I want to tell her it's not my fault her best friend wants to spend every waking moment with me.  I'd love for her to take him off my hands for a day.

My only solace is Bakugou.  Funnily enough, I love how he's not giving me the time of day.  Not in a mean way, he just doesn't talk to me much since he's Kirishima's best friend.  But it feels like that's exactly what I desire, someone who purposely ignores me sometimes, someone who give me space to breathe, someone who can function properly without me.  He's a man who's a pillar of independence and power, someone who can take charge.  Someone who I'd love to take charge of me for once.