~Just One Day~ (Bakugou X Reader)

Bakugou confessed to me the night before Valentine's Day. He kissed me as the light of the full moon illuminated his features and his faintly pink cheeks. After that, he promised to celebrate our anniversary on Valentine's Day in one big special day enough for both.

Having gained a key to my apartment, he would sneak in and close my bedroom door, letting me sleep late into the morning as he toiled in my kitchen. At around 11, he would finally knock on the door and wake me softly. "Baby, time to get up. Your teddy bear made brunch." He'd place a full tray of food on the bed and gently stir me awake.

The first time I'd tasted his cooking, I was astonished how amazing it tasted.

"Hmph, just because I'm a little rough at the edges doesn't mean I don't have other hobbies," he huffed and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Calm down, teddy bear." I touched his arm gently. "Thank you, it's really delicious."

The proud smirk on his face didn't leave until I was finished eating.  I occasionally fed him bites of the brunch in bed he obviously made with all the love in his heart.  Even years after our first anniversary, this was a custom he never forgot.

After finishing our little meal in bed, he'd cast the tray aside and smoothly slide in a pickup line before pining me down to the bed and drown me in kisses, ranging from steamy to chaste, as he whispered sweet nothings against my skin.

"I should probably leave my clothes here more often, my giant shirt looks sexy on you," he smirked as he hovered over me one year before devouring my lips, lifting his shirt up to caress the warm skin of my waist.  Later that summer, he decided we should move in together.

And this would be the first of many times he would kiss me that day.  Afterwards, he would take me by the hand and practically drag me out of bed to the bathroom to get ready for an all-day outing.  The first year he did this, I complained like a child and shut the door on him when he teased me about getting me ready himself.  The second year, he said made the same threat, and I returned his smirk with my own.  "Go right ahead."

Surprisingly, it didn't turn out as suggestive as either of us thought.  Katsuki sat me down in a chair in front of the mirror and styled my hair for me.  He needed some help in the beginning, but got better as the years progressed.  It was therapeutic, the way his fingers ran through my strands as he worked.  Ever the fashionista, he would even pick out an outfit for me to wear from my closet only to have it match with an outfit from his own.  We'd always take a picture together and it would be his phone background for the rest of the year, until our next Valentine's Day.

We'd leave the house into the light of day to soak up the Sun together, hand in hand.  Our day of fun would continue in a variety of directions.  Sometimes we would go to an arcade, movie, bowling, pool hall, the list was endless and nothing was really off the table.  One year, we had to stay home because I was sicker than a dog and we had a movie marathon at home.  Katsuki got dinner delivered to our house and we snacked on junk food all day.

At the close of the day, we'd come home and stand in front of the door, the darkness enveloping us together.  From some strange hiding spot - either near the building or on his person - he would produce a bouquet of roses and a box, sometimes of chocolates and sometimes of jewelry.  Taking his place right in front of me, Katsuki's crimson eyes boring into mine with endless love that I can tell grows deeper every year.

He'd take my hand in his and whisper the same 3 words as the dim light, his cheeks still sometimes turning a slight flush of pink.

"I love you, teddy bear."

ASUDFSHGTDHYJUFFTHDRTG I'M SORRY FOR BEING SO CHEESY dZFNSGDYHFDFGH I'm just really salty about being single, what can I say?

I hope you guys enjoyed these last 3 Valentine's posts, I know they were short and sort of messy, but they were somewhat cute (I hope)

Look forward to more fluffy posts that I was supposed to write before I got this crazy idea to go all out for Valentine's.  If you were single like me, I hope you took the day to be your own Valentine because the only person you need to love as much as you love MHA characters is yourself, sweeties.

~Tiny Senpai