~Quarrels~ Todoroki x Reader x Bakugou

"This is all your fault."

"We're both in here, you know."

"You started it!"

"And we both finished it."

Bakugou leaps up on top of his chair, crouching on it as he yells, "Stop acting like such a goody-goody, Icyhot!  You know it was your big mouth who got us into this mess, not me!"

Todoroki sits in his chair, choosing not to face the barbarian behind him.  "It was both of us clashing together that made (Y/n) unhappy."

Bakugou growls low in his throat.  "I never liked you!  (Y/n) shouldn't be with a pompous, spoiled rich boy like you!  You've got a huge complex you're still dealing with!"

The calm boy quirks his attention at that, slowly standing up to face Bakugou straight on.  "If either of us have a complex, it's you.  You act like such a tough guy, but you're most likely scared that you're a complete weakling, aren't you?  If you aren't strong like everyone probably expected from you when you were younger, you think everyone's gonna stop giving you attention, and you feed off of that."

Bakugou's face slowly turns redder with every neutral word coming out of Todoroki's mouth.  When he finishes, he grabs Todoroki with one hand as small explosions pop out of the other.  "Remember when Midnight saved your ass at the Sports Festival?  You better give it your all, or else you're gonna DIE!"

The day had started out normally. Todoroki, Midoriya, and you were watching an action movie in the common room, and Bakugou joined later. Most of the girls were sitting at the table talking and doing homework together while some of the other guys were out training. You were cuddled up to Todoroki's left side as usual while bantering with Bakugou over the movie plot. You don't even remember how this entire argument started, but Bakugou's blood pressure probably spiked up at the tiniest insult and your boyfriend took the opportunity to piggyback off your jabs, but took them too far.

"YOU-!"

"He's gonna say something wrong one day and someone will punch him right in the face. And he'll deserve it."

Midoriya glances back and forth between the fuming Bakugou and his calm and collected friend who's making a huge mistake. "Todoroki..."

But it's too late. The hotheaded blond jumps from his seat and grabs my boyfriend by the collar. "You must really have a death wish, Icyhot!" he roars.

Todoroki's unaffected by it, narrowing his eyes to slits. "You must think the world falls at your feet. The reality is your personality grates on everyone's nerves and it's unbecoming of a future hero. It's something you really need to fix."

That's when you finally stood up, grabbed both glaring boys by the ears, and dragged them into an empty room in the distance, sitting them both down on the chairs in the middle of the room. "You idiots, I can't even watch my movie in peace! I love you both and all, but if you're gonna fight, do it so I don't hear you." With that, you retreated out and locked the door behind you. The rest of the students looked on as you turned off the TV and sat yourself down at the table with the rest of the girls.  They gawk at you, the mother who just threw both of her fighting kids in a pit to "talk" out their differences, and you're not bothered by any of it. 

The ground currently shakes, smoke drifting out from the crack under the door.  Everyone in the common room simultaneously turns their head to stare at the impending doom.

"Are you sure it's a good idea to leave those two in a room together alone?" Momo raises an eyebrow at you as she returns from the kitchen with a tray.

You shrug, nonchalantly flipping through a magazine.  "As long as they work something out."  Taking a sip of the tea Momo brought for everyone, you inspect the panel cartoons.  "Who knows?  They might even kiss accidentally like those other two anime rivals."

Midoriya clutches his blanket around his shaking form, his emerald eyes occasionally darting to the empty room as if he's scared the door's about to explode off its hinges.  "(Y-Y/n), I think it was a v-very bad idea to leave them in there.  I-It looks pretty bad."  He points with a shaky finger.

"They'll be fine," I wave him off.  "Does anybody wanna grab some lunch?  I'm kinda hungry.  Should we get delivery?"

"GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE ICYHOT!!  SAY GOODBYE TO THE OTHER SIDE OF YOUR FACE!!"  You all hear from behind the door, the volume akin to if Bakugou were standing right next to you.

"We should get Chinese, haven't had that in a long time."  You flip another page.

While everyone else loses their shit over the building possibly burning down with all of them in it, Ochaco's the only one who notices you smiling secretly to yourself.  Because you're secretly a sadist who relishes in the chaos of madness happening, and you know they won't harm each other for your sake.

Probably.

After an hour of perpetual screaming, crashes, and mini earthquakes - God knows that door's really holding on, it deserves a raise - there's a lull that interrupts the rest of the students as they chow on their lunch and discuss training for the week.

"Do you think they're finally done?" Jirou asks, her earphone jack twisting in air.  She's been careful not to accidentally plug it in anywhere, the noise would ring both of her ears to deafness.

"Just give them a few," you respond, really enjoying the sesame chicken you've been craving for the past few months.  "They'll be out soon, gotta hug it out."

Without fail, after another five minutes of lull, the door creaks open slowly, the rest of the smoke floating into the common room as two darkened figures slump out.  Both boys' clothes are burned almost completely off, their silhouettes blackened by ashes, their hair tips singed, and their faces covered in bruises.  They awkwardly teeter towards the table; Bakugou takes a seat one your left side and Todoroki stands behind and loops his arms around your shoulders.

"Bought you guys food, but at least wash your hands first," you instruct.

They wordlessly file into the kitchen, not a word of argument between them, nor a grunt of discontent.  Everyone assumes it's because they're too exhausted to complain about anything to each other, but when they accidentally touch the same food container when they sit down, they quickly retract their hands back and look away from each other.

You simply slide the spicy udon towards your best friend and the mei fun towards your boyfriend.  "So, I'm guessing it tasted really smokey when you guys kissed?"

"Shut up."

Just a little crackity fic because I felt bad that I haven't published anything in a few days.  I'm not expecting this to do well, but I just wanted you guys to know I'm alive!  Just overwhelmed by the really large amount of work I have to do for online school.  The next post will be better!

~Tiny senpai