001

"guys i don't know why your so nervous" asia stood up and picked the test off the table "i'm —— pregnant"

asias heart dropped. tears stained her cheeks as she looked at the stick in front of her. scarlett, sophie, and charlotte stood in front of her shocked at the result, they stood still not knowing how to react, especially because they didn't know how asia felt.

"are- are you ok?" charlotte came by asias side and wrapped her arm around her. asia lifted her tear filled eyes to meet charlottes. asia shook her head making all of her tears fall.

"i'm pregnant" asia cried.

"are you happy, sad?" scarlett asked coming to asias other side holding her.

"i'm really happy" asia wooed her tears and looked at all of her friends. they all hugged her at once and began jumping up and down screaming.

"i can't believe your pregnant!" sophie yelled at the top of her lungs.

"it all makes sense now i guess" asia wiped her tears of joy away and looked down at the test once again.  all the stomach aches and fatigue finally had a reasoning.

"we have to tell zion!" charlotte said excitedly grabbing her phone.

"no we have to make it special!" scarlett grabbed her phone from her hands.

"scars right i want to make it special" asia smiled down at the test, but internally frowned at the fact zion wasn't here with her.

"what if you flew out to a show!? they have a few more in south america it would be perfect!" sophie thought.

"i can't i have a shoots and meetings" asia chewed her bottom lip.

"what about vegas they have a show there" scarlett scrolled through her phone looking at the tour dates.

"i feel like vegas and pregnant would just ruin the fun" asia sighed.

"well then i guess it's the la show then, last stop of the tour" scarlett smiled.

"i guess it is" asia smiled and tucked the test in her underwear drawer "shall we continue our girls night?"