Billy And Stu

Y/n POV

I walked a bit ahead of Bill, wanting to get a good look at the people we were meeting next.

"Here are your keys, sorry about taking them." I say nervously, looking up to him as I hand them back to him.

"Thank you, and don't try that again." Bill says, looking exhausted as he takes them back.

I look up to him as we continue to walk.

"Can you tell me about them?" I ask.

"Yeah sure, ahem! Billy Loomis had pressured his friend, Stu Macher, into helping commit a killing spree in Woodsboro out of anger for his parents separation. In their spree they killed 10 people until they were arrested and sent here." Bill explains.

I nod my head to Bill, letting him know I understand.

I began to walk faster down the hall, their laughs that continued to fill the hallway getting louder, echoing along the buildings white walls.

"Y/n be careful, okay?" Bill says as he places his hand on my shoulder.

I nod to him as I begin to walk slowly, their cell coming into sight.

Their cell looks like Norman's, a wall and door with a small window.

I peeked inside the window to see two guys who seemed to be older teenagers. They were breaking down on the floor in laughter.

"How come Lecter's cell is all glass?" I asked.

"Well Hannibal requested it, he says he likes to observe. It also works out for us so we could see what he's doing easily." Bill explains.

"C-Can I enter?" I ask hesitantly.

Bill sighs and looks at me, then peeks into their cell.

"Fine. But I'm coming in with you." Bill says as he walks to the door, unlocking it.

I smile, seeing that Bill is starting to understand that I want their trust.

He unlocks the door, opening it for me.

I enter and he locks it behind us and stands by my side.

"Hi my name is Y/n and I'll be your new nurse." I say nicely as I look at each of them.

Billy looks at me with blushing cheeks and a smirk. Stu with his mouth agape.

"Wow I never thought we'd get a new nurse, a hot one at that." Stu says as he crosses his arms, looking me up and down with a grin.

"I'd appreciate if you didn't say that." I say, looking down in embarrassment.

Billy walks over to me, a smirk still on his face.

"Why can't we? I mean it is true." Billy says as his finger lifts my chin to look up at him.

Bill rushes over, grabbing Billy's arm and pulling it away from my face.

"Assault! Assault!" Stu yelled as he laughed, pointing at Bill and jumping up and down.

Billy yanked his arm from Bill, looking at him with an annoyed expression.

He then turned his face back to me with a devilish smile.

As I looked between them I realized, they could both easily kill us if they wanted to. Sure, Bill could put up a fight but I doubt he could take down two serial killers; and of course I'd stand no chance.

Putting that aside, I thought of how I wanted to get familiar with them, maybe even friendly.

"Do you draw at all? I've noticed the others that I've seen do." I ask them.