Ghostface?

Y/n POV

I sat up, looking down in sadness and fear.

I have to help Jason.

I quickly got up, rushing to Jason's side.

His hand and chest were bleeding profusely, a huge puddle of blood under him.

"I don't think we have the time to help him." The robed man says from behind me.

He sounded as if he used a voice changer, keeping me from knowing his true identity.

"What are you talking about?! He's going to die!" I shouted as tears poured from my eyes.

I shakily got up, almost falling over as I ran out of the room.

The ghost figure followed behind me.

"Where are you going?" He asks, running behind me.

"My room, I have a medkit in there." I say, turning into my room and grabbing it from under my bed.

He continues to follow me down the hallway, silence following us.

"Who are you anyways?" I ask, turning to look at him.

He somehow gets ahead of me quickly, stopping me from moving forward.

"Why, I'm Ghostface." He says with a small enthusiastic wave.

"But who's under the mask?" I ask in frustration.

I put my hand along his mask, wanting to lift it-

"Ah- not yet." He says, grabbing my wrist and moving my hand from his mask.

"This could fucking wait-" I huff with haste, trying to go around him.

He slides swiftly in front of me, once again keeping me from going past him.

"Oh no, we can't have that." He says, backing me against the wall.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I ask in frustration, looking off to the side in embarrassment of us getting so close.

"We should play- at least a little bit." He says, his dark eyes scanning me up and down.

His black gloved hand trails up my body, tightly grabbing my wrists, my medkit dropping to the floor.

I struggled in their grasp, though it not changing a thing.

I need to get out of this, I have to help Jason!

"Just tell me, who the fuck are you?!" I snarl at him, wanting to get over this.

He darkly chuckled whilst looking down.

"I'm Billy." He coos, now in Billy's voice instead of the voice changer.

"What? But-"

"Come on baby, I know you love me." He seductively into my ear.

After he spoke one of his dark eyes became a chocolate brown, it suddenly becoming noticeable through his mask.

I try to jerk my hands out of his.

"Not when you're like this." I hiss "Now let me go!"

I hear an odd growl escape his lips.

"But you love me!" He yells, smashing his fist into the wall.

I shook under his tall gaze, how angry he got-

"Y/n?!" I heard someone call from down the hall.

He ran up to me and Ghostface.

Wait a second-

The person who called me wore a Ghostface outfit similar to the other one, except his had a red mask with horns and a red streak on his robe.

"What the fuck?! So that's where my costume went!" He yelled with the same voice changer as the other Ghostface.

The Ghostface holding me growled under his breath as his head slowly turned to his copy.

"Wait- who are you?" I ask in complete confusion.

"I'm Billy." He says, crossing his arms.

"Fuck!" The Ghostface holding me yells, looking down.

"Then who's Billy?!" I ask.

"I am!" The red Ghostface shouts.

"You fucking ruined everything." The Ghostface holding me growls in an infuriated yell, his head still down.

His head rises, his white mask now melting.

He throws me down to the floor, one of his hand becoming a dark black claw.

"I just can't have you can I, doll!?" He shouts angrily at me, extending his claw at his side.

Pennywise.

He must not only be able to turn into fears, but people I love too...

"Wait a second-" The red Ghostface says, taking off his mask and throwing it to the floor.

Now that's Billy.

"You fucking asshole, you melted my costume! You know that's an origina-"

Billy got interrupted when Ghostface grabbed his neck, lifting him in the air.

Billy gasped for air, slashing his knife at Ghostface, though he stood at a far enough distance that it couldn't touch him.

I quickly jumped up, hitting at Ghostface's back.

His haunting face turned to look at me.

"If you love him, he can't live." He growls lowly, turning his head back to Billy.

I felt my heart shatter as Pennywise spoke, his words breaking me.

I grabbed the knife from Billy's hand.

I jabbed it into his upper back, taking it out just to do it again- again- again- aga-

"Y/n...?"

I looked to the floor to see Billy with a red face and glassy eyes, coughing as he took constant deep breath's.

"Oh god, are you okay?!" I ask in worry as I fall to the floor, wrapping my arms around him.

"I'm fine" He said hastily "Are you?"

He had utter worry in his chocolate eyes, them staring straight into mine as his hand gently caressed my cheek.

"I-I'm fine." I say, looking down to my bloody hands and the knife I held.

I looked behind me to see a bloody mess of Pennywise on the floor, now in his clown form.

My eyes widened as I spotted the medkit on the floor, remembering why I got it in the first place.

"We don't have time to do anything with his body, we need to help Jason!" I say in fear.

I quickly helped Billy up, grabbing my medkit and running down the hall.

We both turned into the activity room.

"JASON! NO!!"