A Bloody Mess

Y/n POV

I watched in shock as Chucky stood in the doorway.

Norman rolled his eyes, looking completely annoyed with Chucky's interruption.

"Get away from Y/n." Chucky hisses, venom in his voice.

"Make me." Norman retorts, grabbing the knife he had used before from his desk.

Chucky yells, jumping at Norman's face.

"Stop!" I yelled, seeing as Chucky sliced Norman's face with his paper clip.

Norman lifted Chucky off of him by the back of his overalls, smashing his plastic head into the concrete wall.

I felt tears build up in my eyes as I saw Chucky crack.

I ran at Norman, grabbing his arm that held Chucky and pulled it away from the wall.

"What are you doing Y/n?" Norman hisses with a low growl, looking down at me angrily.

"Please stop! Don't hurt him!" I yell, gripping tightly onto his arm.

"Don't tell me you care for this doll." He scoffs, yanking me off of his arm.

His head then turns to Chucky with a grin, raising his knife and dragging it along his colorful striped shirt.

"You should know not to interrupt us Chucky." He continues with an amused and crazed smile, slowly sticking the knife into him.

"Stop!" I scream while I feel my heart shatter.

I broke down as I fell to my knees, hot tears running down my cheeks.

Norman stared at me with widened eyes, his hand going limp as his bloody knife drops to the floor.

He starts to shake, his eyes trailing from me to the limp Chucky in his hands.

"Ah!" He yelps, dropping Chucky to the floor as he stared down at him, looking afraid at his own actions.

"I-I did th-that?" Norman asks me in shock, covering his mouth with his bloody hands.

I shakily stand up, my knees being lightly scratched from the floor.

I fearfully nod, still afraid of him due to his actions.

"I d-don't know what t-to sa-say." He says, looking down at his bloody hands.

"I'm s-so so-sorry." He says as he looks into my eyes, tears building up in his.

He then turns away, getting on his knees and gently picking up Chucky as if he was a baby.

He hands me the bloody Chucky, his bottom lip quivering the more he looked at him.

Suddenly he pushes me out of his room, my feet skidding on the floor.

"Hey! What're you doing?" I ask in confusion as I now stood outside of his room.

"You n-need to st-stay away from m-me. I d-don't want to h-hurt yo-you." He explains as his voice breaks.

I hear as keys jingle.

I look to see Norman taking them out of his pocket.

He closes the door and locks it.

"Stop! Open the door!" I yell, banging on the door with my free hand.

Norman turns around and sits in his bed, clutching his head as if it ached horridly.

I could even hear as he cried, his whimpers and quieted sobs. I felt bad for him, he must not have been able to control himself.

I then looked down to Chucky, thinking I could deal with Norman later. Right now I had to help Chucky.

I ran down the hall and to the infirmary, grabbing a sewing kit as I hastily looked over Chucky.

His chest was bloody and his overalls were barely seeable due to all the blood that covered them.

I started to clean his injury, it surprisingly looking human rather than doll-like. The wound was deep, I wouldn't be surprised if he had died, though of course he's not since he's still breathing and surprisingly has a steady heartbeat.

After I had made sure it was clean I sewed him up, being precise with each string.

When his stab wound was all done I sewed up the cracked part of his face, just the sight of it making me tear up.

After I was done I grabbed a small hospital gown for him, unsure of what he'd wear when he wakes up.

I placed it beside him on the bed as I sat in a chair next to him, my stressed mind at ease for the time being.

I felt my eyes get heavy so I curled up on the chair, falling into a well-needed sleep.

My vision went dark but soon faded, the hospital coming into sight as if I was awake.

I stepped off the chair, my feet sinking into a thick mist that lingered over the floor.

I began to walk out of the room, giggling as I kicked around the fog.

It flew up, twirling around me.

I watched in amazement as it created the outline of a heart-

"You know, you're cute when you're happy princess."

I jumped at the sound of a familiar voice, turning around to see Freddy leaning against the wall, a warm smile on his face.

"You did that with the fog, right?" I ask happily as I walk up to him.

"I did" He says with a proud nod "I can do a lot more too."

He suddenly disappears, the fog around me rising making my vision completely white.

Soon after I watch as the fog flows back down, revealing that I'm now in a boiler room, the pure white mist becoming grey.

"This is my favorite place." He says with a grin from behind me, scraping one of his knives on a pipe.

"Why's that?" I ask curiously as I walk up to him.

"It scares them ratty teenagers the most, it's also good for them to get lost in." He chuckles darkly, remembering his past tricks.

"W-Would you ever do that to me?" I ask with a light tone of fear, though trying not to show it.

"Of course not princess, never to you." He says in shock, shaking his head.

"Thank you." I say softly, walking closer to him and putting my arms around his neck.

He at first jumped at the contact but hugged me back, his warm embrace and safety comforting me.

"Do you think I can see you when I wake up?" I ask while I look up to him, my grip around him tightening.

I don't want to ever let him go.

"Anything for you babe." He says sweetly, brushing his fingers gently through my hair.

I rest my head back on his chest as I close my eyes, a smile and blush on my face-

"Y/n?"

I jump up from my chair at the sound of a voice awakening me from my dream.

"Chucky!" I exclaim happily.