The Final Goodbye

Y/n POV

I stood beside the love of my life, them laying a supportive arm around me.

I took a deep breath, looking among all the others slashers.

They all looked broken... defeated... I just don't know where to start.

I've gotten so close to each one of them just to finally only be with one, the rest now going on with their own lives.

I sighed, taking a step forward. Time to say goodbye.

+.*Goodbye Norman*.+

I approached Norman, seeing the way he looked down, the tears he tried so desperately to hide from me.

He shook before me, nervousness and sadness completely filling him.

"Listen Norman, there's no need to cry." I try to say soothingly, gently placing my hand on his trembling shoulder.

"YES THERE IS!" He yells, completely breaking down before my eyes.

I flinched slightly, afraid of his anger.

He noticed my fear and paused from speaking, breaking down even more than he was before to cry "I-I've loved you Y/n, I always ha-have." He whimpers in a sob, keeping his gaze on the floor.

I felt tears sting the corner of my eyes as I realized how much he truly cared for me, how much he really did love me.

As much as I do feel bad, I know that I already chose who I wanted to be with and there's no going back.

"I-I'm afraid I'll never se-see you a-again..." He said, his glassy eyes peering up to look into mine.

"Of course we'll see each other again." I say softly, smiling for him "Maybe I could stay at your Motel someday?" I say, holding my hand out to him.

I see as a shaking smile forms on his lips, his eyes peering up to look at me as he nervously sets his hand in mine "Y-You really mean i-it..?" He whispers, his voice breaking.

I give him a nod, a shaky smile on my own lips as I tried my best not to cry.

"Goodbye Norman." I whispered softly, triggering tears to finally pour from my eyes.

He lets out a shaky breath, his hand trembling in mine.

I feel as the warmth of his hand leaves mine, him turning his back as he sadly walked out of the room.

"Goodbye Y-Y/n~"

+.*Goodbye Hannibal*.+

I approached Hannibal, seeing as his head rested stressfully in his palm, a deep sob coming from him.

I rested my hand on his, easing it off of his face.

I saw his watery blue eyes, the way they stared straight into mine... just like when we had first met.

Hannibal cleared just throat, quickly wiping his tears away as he shakily put his arms behind his back, averting his eyes from me as he looked to the ground.