Micheal Myers

Y/n POV

Me and Bill continued to walk down the hall, me swaying from side to side in happiness due to Jason's sweetness.

"You seem to be a in a cheery mood." Bill chuckles as he looks to me with a smile.

"I'm just so happy that I'm getting along so good with everyone!" I exclaim with a bright smile.

Bill chuckles, looking at me with a proud yet sweet smile.

"So who's next?" I ask curiously.

My question made Bill jump, he must've been lost in my happy vibes and forgot about our task.

"Micheal Myers..." He says as he clears his throat.

"Can you tell me about him?" I ask Bill, looking along the hallway towards his cell.

"Of course- well Micheal had killed his older sister when he was young. He stabbed her seventeen times with a butcher knife. After that he was put into a mental asylum and he escaped years later and set out to kill his younger sister Laurie on Halloween night. Though he couldn't kill her, he's killed 121 in her path." Bill explained to me, leaving me in shock.

"Why would he go that far just to kill his sister?" I ask.

"He hears voices, dark voices that seem to command him. Something like the others; Jason for example, his mother speaks to him in his mind, telling him to kill people." Bill continues.

I take every word he says deeply into my mind, making sure I know every word.

We now stand in front of Micheals cell, Micheals back is to us as he's working at his desk.

"I know you want them to trust you but I think it's better if we just observe through the glass this time." Bill suggests, looking nervous at the sight of Micheal.

"Why just observe? We can't talk to him?" I ask as I peek into the room.

"He's a mute like Jason, he wouldn't respond anyways." Bill explains and I nod my head in response.

We both pause as we look into his room. I'm surprised he didn't turn to look at us, he must be busy with whatever he's doing at his desk.

"I want to go in." I demand as I look up to Bill.

Bills eyes widened at my statement as he looked over to me.

"I really don't think that's a good idea-"

"I want to go in." I repeated.

Bill sighed as he looked down.

He paused but hesitantly took his keys out, unlocking the door.

I thought that he must be lonely, in here by himself just like Jason. Maybe he needs someone to comfort him, and I want to be that person.

The door creaked open as Bill opened it for me.

I walked in and Bill entered behind me, standing closely by my side.

"Micheal I'd like you to meet your new nurse." Bill says as he tries to peek over Micheals shoulder to see what he's doing.

I wait after Bill spoke, his words not even making Micheal spare us a glance or flinch.

Bill cleared his throat.

"Micheal?" Bill asks, a bit louder than before.

Micheal still sits in his seat, facing away from us as he continues to work, our presence meaning absolutely nothing.

"Michea-"

Suddenly Micheal quickly stood up, the simple action flinging his chair across the room. His chair smashed into the wall and broke.