A Day With Michael

This picture gives me so much life.

Y/n POV

I sat up in my bed once again, remembering my day with Jason.

I pulled my blankets close in a hug, feeling happy at the thought of his sweet words and the happiness we had shared.

Suddenly I realized that I felt something heavy at the edge of my bed, laying at the side of my legs.

I looked over the blankets to see the white lamb I held yesterday!

I sat up, stroking it gently.

I hummed to myself, thinking of what I could name it...

"Steven Jr." I whispered softly, cautiously getting up from bed, not wanting to startle him.

I strolled silently over to my closet, searching for what I'd wear today.

I grabbed a black and white striped shirt, black overalls, and small white shoes

I grabbed a black and white striped shirt, black overalls, and small white shoes. I first put the shirt on and stepped into the overalls, lastly slipping on the shoes.

I tip-toed out of the room and to the bathroom, thinking of what hairstyle I could do today.

I decided to take a bit more time out of my 'getting ready' session and curl my hair, figuring a change could be good.

I used the straightener, curling my hair lightly, not into bouncy curls, just something simple.

I then turned it off, a knock at my door alarming me.

"Coming!" I chime happily, putting it away and hurrying to the door.

I open it, seeing that Michael was of course there, towering over me as usual. He wore a black t-shirt today along with black sweatpants, his dirty blonde hair down as usual.

"Sorry- I don't have much to wear." He says nervously while looking down, noticing that I was taking in his appearance.

"You on the other hand look-" He pauses in thought, a smile forming on his lips "stunning!"

"Aw thank you." I say shyly, him taking his time as he looked over my outfit "So what're we doing today?" I ask happily.

"I want to show you something." He perks up happily.

He turns around, crouching slightly "Get on my back." He instructs.

I giggle, hopping up on his back as I wrapped my legs around him, my arms going around his neck "Why're we doing this?" I ask with a laugh.

"You'd have a hard time catching up." He laughs, starting to speed walk down the sidewalk.

I pout, him making fun of the fact that I'm not as fast as him "Rude." I huff.

He looks over his shoulder at me "I just want to get our day started quickly- plus I thought you liked it when I held you." He smirks, slightly squeezing my thigh.