Pushing Limits

Y/n POV

I woke up beside Penny, he had changed into his human form in the middle of the night and must've cuddled up close to me.

I looked up to see a starry dark night through the open pipe, the light of the moon creating a dim light.

I slightly sat up, being slow with my movements since I didn't want to wake up Penny-

Suddenly his eyes fluttered open, a grin on his face "Don't worry doll, I'm already up." He groans, now sitting up next to me.

I looked among all the slashers, the rest of them being asleep-

My eyes stopped at Creeper who seemed to be working on something at his desk.

I thought about asking Penny if I could go talk to Creeper-

"Go ahead." He said with a smile, giving an approving nod.

I silently hopped up and tip-toed over to where Creeper was working. I observed as he crafted a new throwing star, sharpening the bones into razor-sharp knives.

"You haven't slept?" I ask in my mind, now knowing he could read them.

"I don't need to." He says, his eyes remaining focused on his work.

After that he stayed silent, grabbing different tools and knives from the table.

He lets out a groan, grabbing a hand-crafted knife from across the table, a bunch of flowers carved into its wooden handle.

He turns the knife, now holding the sharp end in his claws, the handle pointing to me.

He turns to face me, now looking into my eyes "Take this to protect yourself, it's the best I've crafted."

I laid my hand on the handle, his grip going loose as I now held it, feeling the smoothness of it as well as it's the intricate flower engravings.

I laid the knife down on the table "Thank you." I whispered softly, hugging him.

He at first jumped at my hug, not expecting it, but gently put his arms around me.

As our hug concluded he held a finger up, reaching across the table again.

Now he held a cloth knife-cover, picking up the knife from the table, sliding the knife in and holding it back out to me "For safety." He says.

I nod to him with a grateful smile, taking the knife in my hand and putting it in a pocket of my night gown.

"Hey Y/n!" Michael called out in a whisper.

I turned around to see him awake among the rest, carefully stepping over everyone else.

"I'll be back in a second." I whisper to Creeper, giving him a quick hug just before walking over to Michael.

Michael glances up at the pipe causing me too as well, admiring the shimmering stars.

"Couldn't sleep?" I whisper, peering up to look at him.

"Yeah, I've had a lot on my mind." He says nervously, running his hand through his hair to get it out of his face.

"Seems Billy couldn't either." He chuckles, looking over to where Creeper was working.

I looked over to see Billy talking to Creeper, though he would never glance up at him, his eyes stuck on his work.

I wonder what they could be talking about...

Creeper POV

"Ugh, where's Y/n?" Billy thought with a groan.

I listened to Billy's thoughts. I glared over to see him sitting up, spotting Y/n hugging me.

I watched as she walked away and over to Michael, he must not like me with her. Hell, I don't like her with anyone else, I just wish to tolerate those she cares for.

"Fucking assholes, they all want her." Billy thought, angrily looking from Michael to me.

I chuckled under my breath, sensing a deep jealousy radiating off of him while I kept my eyes on my work.

Billy walked up to me, his footsteps echoing throughout the room. Damn even Michael made sure to be quiet, I'm surprised he has no care for it.

"You better not get close to Y/n you fucking freak, you should know I'm going to have her." Billy said cockily, a grin growing on his face as he crossed his arms.

I could clearly tell that he wanted to strike anger in me. I am not giving him the satisfaction of tha-

"Considering I kissed her first." He said.

My eyes shot up from my throwing star as I stabbed it deeply in the table, a growl now emitting from me as I looked up at him.

He chuckled seeing as my anger rose drastically. As much as I didn't want to give in, this little shit is getting on my fucking nerves!

I stood up, my chair smashing onto the floor as I now towered over him.

I tilted my head while my growl became louder, seeing if I could strike fear in him.

"You really think you can scare me?" He laughs, daringly flicking my forehead.

My growl grew louder at his foolish action. Who does this obnoxious boy think he is?!

As much as I was holding back, I couldn't help myself anymore...

I grabbed the collar of his shirt, lifting him in the air. My actions weren't in an attempt to hurt him, just to scare him, show him who he thinks he even has a chance to compete with.

I heard a silent nervous gulp from him, though clearly trying to hide it. I grinned, seeing as I now sensed his fear rising.

I spotted that Y/n had noticed us, now starting to rush over to us-

"Tsk tsk, Creeper behave yourself." Pennywise suddenly appeared behind Billy, shaking his head in disapproval, now wearing his clown suit rather than what he had on before.

I scoffed, dropping Billy back down on his feet.

"And Billy, no fighting. Understand?" Pennywise asked, glaring daggers at Billy. He looked like he knew what he had been saying, due to the annoyed expression on his face.

Billy scoffed, turning around to not face me, looking like he was going to walk away.

"Pussy~" Billy mumbled under his breath, a grin on his face.

A sudden anger triggered inside me as I quickly grabbed a rigged old knife that had been stuck in my table, pulling it out as I grabbed Billy, throwing him behind me and against the wall.

I then turned, menacingly walking up to him while he groaned in pain, trying to stand up from the floor.

I heard Y/n call for me, her footsteps coming closer as she tried to stop me. I love her, I really do, but I can't take this fucking brat!

I clutched the knife tighter at my side-

Suddenly Pennywise dashed in front of me, crossing his arms.

"Remember how Y/n thinks of him." Pennywise thought, knowing I could understand what he was thinking.

I scoffed, knowing the both of them are close, that making me want to kill him more... but I'd completely lose my chances with Y/n.

I pushed by Pennywise in anger, stomping up the stairs and into the upstairs of the church.