A Day With Jason

Y/n POV

I once again woke up in my bed, oddly being tucked in this time.

I lifted the blanket off of myself, now noticing that I was only in a hoodie and my panties.

I couldn't remember much of what happened last night, the killing clouding my mind.

I took off the hoodie, folding it up to put it in a drawer-

I noticed "Billy Loomis" written messily in sharpie on the tag. That's why it smells like him!

I gave it a quick hug, breathing in his calming scent.

I smiled softly, placing it in my sweatshirt drawer.

I then hurried over to my closet, trying to focus my mind on what I'd do today with Jason.

I grabbed a pink hoodie, grey sweatpants, and white sneakers, thinking my day with Jason would be sweet and happy

I got the hoodie on over my head and stepped into the sweatpants, sliding on the shoes and tying its laces.

I then hurried to the bathroom, grabbing the brush and brushing it through my hair. Today I put it up in a bun, trying to be as comfortable as possible.

I strolled happily over to my door, thinking that Jason must be arriving soon-

I open it to see Jason standing there, his fist raised as if he was about to knock, seeming stuck in that position. He was dressed in his usual tattered clothes.

"Hi Jason, you're just on time!" I exclaim happily as he simply stares at me.

He stays silent as he lowers his fist at his side, his eyes never leaving me.

"You okay?" I giggle, curiously tilting my head at him.

He jumps up in surprise, my question striking him out of his love-struck daze.

He nervously pulls out a paper from his pocket, holding it against the outside wall of my apartment as he wrote on it.

Once he finished, he handed it to me-

"You look so pretty." It wrote messily.

"Thank you, you're so sweet." I say happily, giving him a smile.

He then nervously grabs another note from his pocket, this time handing it to me straight away.

I took it from his trembling hand, it wrote "We start my day?"

I looked up to see he had his head cocked to the side, waiting for me to answer his question.

"Yeah of course-" I say happily, peering by him to look at the parking lot.

"Did you drive here? I can't really imagine it." I ask with a laugh, wondering what car he would have.

He shakes his head, gesturing for me to take his hand.