A Midnight Walk

(First off, can we just admire this picture real quick? Beautiful.)

Y/n POV

I ran over to Pennywise, who was standing over Billy while he was chuckling, sitting on the floor against the wall.

"What the hell's with that freak?" Billy asked with a cocky chuckle, looking from the stairs Creeper had left through to Pennywise.

Suddenly I heard Penny growl as he grabbed Billy's collar, lifting him into the air.

"Watch your mouth, smart ass." Pennywise growled lowly, setting Billy down on his feet as he gave him a death-like glare.

"What happened?!" I ask in shock, seeing that an extreme tension rose between a bunch of them.

"That fucking Creeper has to learn to keep his distance from you." Billy scoffs, crossing his arms.

"Or maybe you could learn to push your jealous tendencies aside, hm?" Pennywise says smugly, giving Billy a smirk, that only making him angrier.

"Whatever." Billy huffs, pushing by Pennywise and stomping over to the group of still-sleeping slashers.

He yanks Stu up, him still being in a tired daze as he groaned "What?"

I couldn't make out what Billy started whispering to him but he dragged Stu up the stairs. Now what are they talking about?!

My eyes peered over to Pennywise at the sound of a growl coming from him, his eyes quickly flashing from a dark blue to amber as they followed Billy and Stus path.

"Don't worry about them. I'll be back, doll." He says oddly calm, patting me on the head.

He quickly dashes up the stairs.

"Well that was interesting..." Michael chuckles nervously, walking over to me from where we had been standing before.

"Yeah, it really was." I reply timidly, my eyes trailing to the floor in thought.

"You know what? I have an idea!" He exclaims happily, causing my glare to turn back up to him.

"What's that?" I ask, a smile forming on my face at his sudden happiness.

"Follow me." He says with a warm smile, turning and walking up the stairs.

As Michael walked up them he made absolutely no sound, unlike me, who made a loud creak with each step I took.

Michael chuckled, noticing my attempts at being quieter failed since a creak would follow ever single step I did.

As we reached the main floor, among the broken down pews and altar, Michael stopped.

"Why're we stopping?" I whisper curiously.

"You make too much noise." He laughs, suddenly lifting me up, now holding me bridal style in his arms.

Even then, as he walked he made no noise at all. HOW?!

He walked the both of us down the aisle, my cheeks feeling hotter as I snuggled my face closer into his chest.

I looked up at him to see his deep blue eyes looking straight down the empty road, a red blush on his face as his hair slightly blew in the wind.

"You see these stars?" He asks, peering down to look at me as he asks the question, then looking back up after he finishes.

I look up with him, now in admiration of them as they shimmered like glitter in the sky.

"Yeah, they're beautiful." I sigh warmly.

"So you mean like you?" He asks with a smirk, catching the perfect chance for a pickup line.

"Oh shut up." I laugh as he begins to laugh with me.

"I mean- it is true though." He smiles, looking down at me, just as love-struck as he looked while he looked at the stars.

My laugh softens as I shake my head in disagreement.

We both pause, admiring the stars as we did before, though now lost in our own thoughts.

"What do you think was happening in there? You know, with Billy, Creeper, and Penny." I ask, looking up to him.

He sighs "It was over you, I know that for damn sure."

"How? I couldn't make out what they were saying." I ask curiously, wondering how he could have known when he was farther from them than I was.

"I just listen." He shrugs, as if it's that simple.

"You know, you're very observant." I giggle.

"I need to be." He chuckles, remembering that we had a similar conversation to this before.

"So where are we really going?" I ask, looking to the road in front of us.

"Nowhere in particular, just out for a walk." He says with a soft smile.

"Well more of a fast-walk for you and plus this isn't even a walk for me when I'm not even walking." I chuckle.

"Do you want to walk?" He asks, looking down at me curiously.

"Well since it's a walk, sure, but-"

Suddenly Michaels grip loosens from around me, setting me down on the sidewalk.

"There, now you can walk." He grins, knowing I wanted to be in his arms.

I really wished he hadn't put me down. Now he's speed-walking ahead without even noticing it, while I huff tiredly behind him, trying to catch up.

"Hey!- wait!" I huff after him, causing him to peer back at me and stop in his tracks.

"What's wrong? I thought you wanted to walk." He says innocently.

"No-" I huff stubbornly with a pout, crossing my arms.

"You want me to hold you, don't you?" He asks smugly while a smirk forms on his face.

"Yeah." I pout angrily, looking to the ground.

I quickly feel his arms wrap around me again as he picks me up, lifting me once again from the ground.

"Better, beautiful?" He asks sweetly as I cuddled into his chest.

"Much better." I say rather happily, the warmth of Michael along with the sweet nickname he had called me, making my anger quickly disappear-

"I love you Michael." I whisper sweetly, closing my eyes as my head laid against his warm chest.

"I love you too Y/n~"