Good To Be Back

Y/n POV

I jolted my head up, quickly awaking from the dream.

I looked around to see Norman continuously stabbing the male officer, too deep in a blood craze to notice that I woke up. Chucky knelt beside me, his warm plastic hand holding mine.

"Y/n, are you okay?" Chucky asks with worry in his blue eyes.

"N-No Freddy said he'd help" I paused, getting a good look around the room to see him no where in sight "But he's not here." I look down sadly.

Suddenly Bill burst in the room, Michael, Jason, and Pennywise behind him "We need to get out of here, it's getting worse." Bill says.

I quickly jump up, running over to the door as the rest of them walked through the doorway.

Chucky tapped Norman's shoulder, striking him out of his oblivious, blood-thirsty state. He first walked with Chucky, afraid of himself after what he had done... Chucky's comforting him.

"It's what had to be done man, you saved Y/n after all." Chucky says, patting Norman's leg since he can't reach his back.

Norman nervously nods, looking down as he continued to walk.

I built up speed, catching up to Bill "Bill?" I ask.

"Yeah?" He replied, looking over to me.

"What did you mean when you said that it was getting worse?" I asked.

He sighed "Most of the officers are killed, though they're calling for major backup. We need to get out now." He explains, quickening his pace as we all do the same.

"Wait- what about Billy, Stu, and Hannibal?" I ask, worry flushing my face as I thought of Billy.

"They're in the infirmary, we'll all go get them." He says-

"No, you guys get out of here. I can quickly get over there and get them out rather than a whole crowd of us running everywhere." I say, us all then stopping in our tracks.

"Are you sure?" Bill asks with a concerning expression.

I give him a determined nod, that causing Bill to guide the others down the hall and to the back doors.

I run a little down the hall, due to us already being close to the infirmary.

I heard talking from the room, Billy must be okay!-

Suddenly I felt a hand over my mouth.

I peered my head over to see a cop "Be quiet, Ghostface is in there." He whispers, oblivious to my relationship with Ghostface himself.

I push his hand off of me, breaking out of his grip.

I quickly rush into the room, seeing both Billy and Stu with their costumes on while Hannibal cleaned the medical supplies.

"Guys there's a-!" Before I could finish, the cop burst in the room, standing behind me.

One of the Ghostface's grabbed my hand, pulling me away from the cop and in front of him, his arms wrapped around me.

"Dewey, Dewey, funny seeing you here." The Ghostface holding me says with his voice changer, twirling his knife around. I'm guessing that's Billy by his protective action.

"Listen- Billy... Stu... leave this poor girl out of this-"

"SHUT UP UNLESS YOU WANNA FUCKING DIE!" Billy yells angrily, the venom seething in his voice through the voice changer making me flinch.

Stu lurks around the room, secretly clutching his knife beside him.

"Just let her go you guys, she doesn't deserve this." Dewey says, peering over from the creeping Stu to Billy.

Suddenly I feel a knife skim along the skin of my throat.

"Go in the hall or else she's dead." Billy growled, his voice lower as he realized I got scared.

"Okay, okay!" Dewey stammers, slowly backing out of the door and disappearing in the hallway.

I feel as the knife releases off my throat "Go end that bastard." Billy says to Stu, now without his voice changer. Stu then sneaks out the door.

Billy turns me around to face him, his gloved hand caressing my face and going along my neck "I'm so sorry baby, I didn't mean to scare you." He says softly.

"I-It's okay." I say, my cheeks flushing at his worry for me along with the nickname.

"Are the both of you alright? I had a needle ready just in case." Hannibal asks with a smirk, lifted a filled needle.

Me and Billy both give him a nod.

"How's your wound?" I ask while looking back to Billy, peering down to his waist.

"It's better, still hurts like a bitch though." He winces in pain, stretching his arms out-

"Uh- guys!?" Stu calls out without a voice changer.

Me, Billy, and Hannibal turn our attention to Stu who was in the hallway. We run out there to see Dewey dead on the floor.

"What is it?" Billy asks, seeming annoyed at Stus interruption.

"I-I didn't kill him." Stu says, looking shocked as he looked over his completely clean knife.

"What the fuck are you talking about? Who else did then?" Billy stammered in frustration.

"Wait a second." I mumbled.

"Freddy?!" I called out-

"Ya caught me." Freddy chuckles from behind me.

I turn around to see Freddy. He looked pale, and still hand the bleeding wound in his side.

"Wait what the fuck! Freddys back?!" Billy exclaims in confusion, anger rising in him.

He quickly grabs my arm, pulling me slightly down the hall and keeping me right up against him "Stay away from Y/n you fucking burnt ass." He snarls.

Freddy scoffs "Chill out mommas boy, I'm only here to help."

Billy still kept his guard up, not letting me go.

"Ha, you guys both want Y/n!" Stu exclaims with a laugh but quickly covers his mouth with his hands as soon as Billy gives him a death glare.

"Let's see who gets her first, shall we?" Hannibal interrupts, looking between the two of them.

Billy scoffs from over my shoulder "I already have her, you don't stand a chance Krueger." He says cockily at Freddy with a grin on his face.

Freddy chuckles.

Suddenly I feel drowsy, my eyes getting heavy.

In the blink of an eye I'm across the hall, now standing far away from Billy.

"Look who has her now." Freddy chuckles, wrapping his arms around my waist, purposely teasing Billy.

"You fucking asshole, you should've died in that fire!" Billy yells, stomping over to us.

Freddy quickly lets go of me, strolling over to Billy as he extended his knives at his side.

Suddenly I feel a pull on my hand, guiding me away from them and down the hallway.

I look in front of me to see Hannibal "Unfortunately for them, they didn't have the first thought concerning my fondness for you." He grins at me, then turning his glare to look forward-

All of a sudden we halt in our tracks, Freddy now standing in front of us. He lifts his pointer fingers knife, swaying it from side to side as if to say 'Bad idea'.

"It's so great to be back." Freddy says lowly with a smirk.