A Day With Norman

Y/n POV

I woke up in my own apartment. Damn it has been so long since I was here.

After we made the deal I said that I was that it was going in order of their room number, that meaning Norman was first. They all separated, going to their own homes or where they had lived before the asylum.

I hopped up from bed, knowing Norman was coming soon. I was excited as hell, wondering what we'd do today.

I grabbed a long sweater and black stretch pants, thinking time with Norman needs some comforting clothes.

I put it all on along with a pair of black sneakers, sliding them on and tying the laces.

I went to the bathroom, brushing my teeth and hair straight.

I jumped as I heard a knock at my door, almost dropping my brush to the ground.

I quickly put it down, running over to the door in excitement and swinging it open.

"Oh- w-wow." Norman says in amazement, looking at me as if I was a priceless diamond.

"What?" I ask nervously, already flustered, tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

"Y-You just look re-really pretty." Norman says, blushing as he looked down in embarrassment.

I wondered how he could think I looked so pretty. Here he was, standing in front of me wearing a tuxedo and he says I'm pretty.

"Thank you but look at you in your tux, you look so good!" I exclaim happily, my face getting redder the more I looked at him.

"Th-Thank you." He said bashfully, now looking the shyest he ever has. So cute.

"So what're we doing today?" I ask curiously.

My question sparks him out of his nervousness, setting his mind on what he had in mind for our day together.

"F-Follow me, I'll sh-show you!" He exclaims happily, perking up in excitement.

I stood beside him as we started to walk side by side.

I suddenly looked down to see he was nudging my arm, locking them together as if we were a merry little couple.

He started to pick up the pace, causing me to too, and next thing I knew we were running playfully together, laughing as we ran into a small forest.