Freddys Plan

Y/n POV

I jumped up, throwing my arms around Chucky happily.

"I'm so glad you're okay." I said softly, some tears falling from my eyes.

Chucky raises his head from my shoulder, looking at me with a shocked expression.

"I never want to see you cry over me again, do you understand?" He asks sincerely, quickly wiping the tears from my cheeks.

"I can't help but cry, you could've died." I whimpered, more tears falling from my eyes.

"Y/n come on, please stop." He says with a sad expression on his face, his blue eyes becoming glassy.

"I never want to see you cry, please." He begs, a single tear falling from his eye.

My eyes widen as I see Chucky cry.

"O-Okay I'm sorry I w-won't." I say worriedly as I brush my hand on his smooth plastic cheek, wiping away his tear.

"You don't have to be sorry toots-" He says as he looks down in frustration, brushing his hand through his hair from the top of his head.

Just then an awkward silence washed over us, Chucky looking down in thought as I looked to him to see what he'd say next.

"I think I'm going to go-" He says as he tries to get up, just to wince in pain and hold the bandage on his chest.

"No, you need rest. Do you need anything?" I ask as I set him gently back down on the bed.

"No I can do it myself." He huffs, still avoiding eye contact with me.

"No, I'm your nurse. You're hurt so I'm getting you whatever you need." I say sternly, crossing my arms as I look down at him "So?"

Chucky annoyingly scoffs.

"Can you get me a glass of water then?" He asks, turning around so he couldn't face me.

"I can." I say, walking towards the door.

I look back at him just to see he hasn't spared me a glance, what's wrong with him?

I looked down in sadness, walking down the empty hallway.

Could he be embarrassed after he started to cry? Now he's trying to hide his soft side, being hostile and seemingly annoyed with me, right?

I sigh, hoping that I could figure him out.

I turn into the cafeteria, grabbing a small cup and pouring a pitcher of water in it slowly, taking in how soothing it can be.

I then put back the pitcher, starting to walk down the hallway with a cup of water now in my hand.

I looked around, observing how quiet it was. Right now all I could think was 'What could everyone be doing?'

Suddenly I felt a hand go over my mouth and an arm wrap around my waist, pulling me into a dark room, my cup of water dropping to the floor.

I kicked at the person, not knowing who they were. Whoever they were had big hands and a tight grip on me.

I felt as he let go of me and I jumped away from him, the room being completely dark so I couldn't see who they were.

Click~

I heard as a light switch clicked and the room lit up, revealing Michael standing in front of me and Jason standing by the light switch.

"Michael... Jason... what are you doing here?" I asked in confusion, it being just them eased my nerves.

We were in the activity room, but what could they be doing in here?

Michael turned around, pointing to a table.

I walked up to it as Michael now stood behind me.

To my happy surprise I saw as there were bunches of masks, even a few being made to look like Michaels and Jason's.

"You guys made these?" I ask happily as I turn to look at the both of them.

The both of them nodded as Jason walked over to the table, beside me.

I looked at all of them excitedly, glad to see them getting along and doing something they each seem to enjoy.

There was a white mask, a cream colored one with holes, a one with beautifully drawn roses, a pizza- wait a pizza?

"You guys made a pizza mask?" I ask with a small laugh, lifting up the mask.

Michael and Jason both look to each other just to shrug and shake their heads 'No' at me.

I look at it curiously, feeling it's rough paint.

Suddenly it's black eyes opened, them being a bright green.

I fell backwards in shock, Michael immediately putting his arms behind me and catching me before I could hit the ground.

I watched as the mask fell to the floor, and a green and red striped sweater rose out of the floor along with legs and shoes.

He stood up, a grin on the masks face.

"Try not to drop me again princess." Freddy chuckles, his green eyes stuck on me.

He put his hand behind his back just to pull out his fedora, sliding it smoothly on his head.

I stared at him in shock, trying to take in what just happened.

"Ugh why the hell are you with the mommas boy." He scoffs, giving Jason a death glare.

Jason huffs, charging over at Freddy.

Michael pulls me back with him, keeping me close to him and away from their fight.

"You really thought we'd fight here?" Freddy laughs, putting his hand behind his back.

Jason stops in confusion, tilting his head at Freddy.

Suddenly Freddy ran at Jason, jabbing a needle into his neck, making Jason immediately fall to the floor passed out.

Freddy laughs, moving his knife fingers to create a metal slicing sound.

Freddy walks up to me and Michael with a grin, Michael quickly getting in front of me for protection.

Freddy somehow dashes around the room, stabbing Michael in the neck as well.

"What are you doing?!" I ask in shock, kneeling down over the now unconscious Michael.

"You'll see princess." He says softly as he brushes a hand through my hair.

Suddenly I feel a quick jolt of pain in my neck, my vision immediately becoming blurry before I fell to the floor beside Michael.