Remember Me

Y/n POV

I quickly sat up in the grass, it still being night. I oddly didn't feel warmth by my side.

Wait a second- where are Michael and Jason?

They must've gone inside for something.

I let out a groan as I stood up, yawning with a stretch as I took one last look the beautiful night sky.

I strolled over to the front doors, grabbing my keys from my pocket.

I jingled through them, searching for the front door key. Once I got it I put it to the key hole-

"Y/n~" A male voice distantly called out.

"Huh?" I stopped, looking around.

I'm sure no one else was outside...

"Y/n~" The voice repeated.

My head spun around to the sound of the voice. It sounded like it came from behind the hospital.

I crept along the walls of the hospital, hearing as the voice cried my name, it getting louder the closer I got to the back of the building.

Could it be Billy, still being sad about what had happened between me and Creeper? Or Jason missing me? I guess I'll see...

I turned the last corner, Freddys grave being the only thing I saw that caught my eye. But wait a second- something's different.

I ran over to his grave just to notice it was completely dug out, just being a big hole.

Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder, sending a cold chill down my spine.

I turned around in shock to see Freddy standing now in front of me. His green eyes still dead, the axe wound in his torso seeping in blood as it did when he had died.

He gave me a warm smile, caressing my cheek with his blood-soaked hand.

"Remember me?" He asks, suddenly looking afraid at asking the question.

"O-Of course." I stutter out, causing a smile to reappear on his face.

Suddenly I feel as his arms wrap around me, holding me tightly.

He felt so cold, no warmth radiating from him. If anything he felt colder than this chilly night air.

"I've missed you Y/n." He whispers, his dead green eyes tearing up.

"I-I've missed you too." I whimpered, holding him tightly as tears began to sting my eyes.

As I spoke he squeezed me tighter, as if hearing my voice made him sadder.

"How are you talking to me? Aren't you-"

"Dead? Yeah." He sighed into my shoulder "I can only temporarily travel through dreams, me being a dream demon and all." He explains.

"So I can see you again?" I ask excitedly.

He pauses, sounding like he was afraid to say whatever was coming next.

"Not for a long time." He says tearfully.

"W-Why not?!" I exclaim in denial, tears pouring from my eyes.

"I can hardly gain any energy or power since I'm dead." He explains.

"No no! You can't be dead! You have to come back..." I yelled in a begging cry, tugging on his bloody sweater as tears flew from my eyes.

Tears fell from his eyes though he kept a quivering smile, brushing a hand through my hair as the other gently caressed my back.

"Don't cry Y/n, I don't want to see that." He said softly, the hand that brushed through my hair going along my cheek.

"Please come back to me." I cried, it being muffled into his sweater.

"I wish I could princess." He says shakily.

As much as he tried to contain himself, I felt as he began to shake over my sobbing form.

Suddenly I stumbled over, feeling as I went through his disappearing figure.

"Looks like my time is up." He says, looking down at me with a quivering smile.

"N-No it can't be! Please!" I stammered in a cry, trying to put my arms around him even though they went through him.

"I love you Y/n and I promise, I will see you again." He says softly, placing a gentle kiss on my forehead.

I clutched my eyes shut as I cried, hearing his voice, I knew I wouldn't see him again in a while. I just couldn't take it... I miss him.

Suddenly my eyes open as I jolt up, waking up from the dream.

Jason and Michael were both up, sitting beside me, their eyes filled with worry.

Pennywise knelt in front of me, holding my back as I sat up.

"You spoke to him?" He asked, full of worry as he noticed I was crying.

I gave him a small nod, sniffling as I wiped my tears away.

"H-He's gone- I just can't-" I broke down, sobbing into Pennywise's chest as he held me close to him.

As much as I tried to calm myself, so I didn't cause the others to worry, I just couldn't. After seeing Freddy again, it just tugged at my emotions.

Pennywise stood up, carrying me bridal style in his arms as he looked over me.

"I'm going to take you inside, alright? The others and I have set something up for you." He asks in a happy tone, though he was hiding worry behind his deep blue eyes.

I gave him a nod, snuggling closely against his chest as he carried me inside and down the hall.

"Wait- you set something up for me?" I ask with a sniffle, now taking in what he had said.

"You'll see what it is doll." He said, perking up with a smile since he caught me before I could ask what it is.

He then turned into the activity room and I saw all the slashers gathered! Billy, Stu, Bill, Norman, Chucky, Hannibal, and Creeper. Oh huh, I'm surprised they included Creeper.

Michael and Jason walked up behind me and Pennywise, peering over his shoulder as they observed the room curiously.

"Surprise!" They all exclaimed happily, flailing their arms in the air.

Wait- what's the surprise?