May I Have This Dance?

Y/n POV

I walk down the hallway, the clattering of my heels getting closer to the activity room. The sound of the music played louder as I got closer to the room.

I take a deep breath just before opening the door, all the slashers chatter came to an end as their heads turned to me.

I felt my cheeks flush in embarrassment as everyone's attention was on me, like a beaming spotlight.

Firstly Hannibal approaches me. He's dressed up in a tuxedo like the others. The rest of the slashers go back to their talking and Jason approaches Michael at his table.

"Good to see you again, my dear." Hannibal says with a smile as he holds his hand out to me.

I lay my hand in his. He gives it a simple kiss as his eyes never leave mine, reminding me of when we had met.

We lay our hands back at our sides, our cheeks blushing more than before.

"It's good to see you too. I'm glad you came." I say with a smile as I slightly looked down, my cheeks pink.

"May I have this dance?" He asks with his eyebrows raised, a smile on his face.

"Of course." I say with a giggle as he guides me to the center of the room.

I put my arms around his neck as he places his hands on my waist.

We both sway from side to side, his eyes never leaving mine as he looked at me with a sweet smile-

"Hey Y/n!" Stu shouts from behind me.

Both me and Hannibal get startled. Hannibal turns to Stu looking angry, though I give him a nervous smile.

"Y-Yeah?" I ask nervously.

"Don't I get a dance?" Stu asks with a sad pout.

"Oh- yeah of course." I say, walking up to Stu.

"Sorry Hannibal, maybe we can finish our dance later." I say, trying not to hurt his feelings-

Before I could say anything else or Hannibal could even respond Stu dragged me away, pulling me as far away from Hannibal as he could.

"You shouldn't dance with him Y/n, he gives me the creeps." Stu says with a light shutter.

"He's kind once you get to know him." I say as I try to peer over to look at him.

"Whatever you say" He shrugs "Let's dance." He says as a smile rose on his face.

He places his hands on my waist, keeping a tight grip. I put my arms around his neck.

I look up to him, seeing the excited smile still on his face.

He begins to twirl me around, though not like a slow dance- like an amusement park ride at full speed.

"Woah! Slow down-" I say as I try to keep up with him, almost tripping over my heels.

"Hey watch what you're doing asshole!" Billy shouts, grabbing Stus arm and pulling him away from me.

"I was just dancing with her." Stu pouts, crossing his arms in annoyance.

"You think that's how to dance? Let me show you." Billy says as he walks up to me, a smirk forming on his lips.

Billy caresses my back, his hands holding me close, right up against his chest. Our heads are both on each other's shoulders as I have my hands in front of me, caressing his chest.