Deal

Y/n POV

My eyes fluttered open, looking along the desolate, quiet forest.

I Freddys kindness to me in my dream, that making me smile- not only that but his mischief as well, that making my face heat up.

"Had a good dream?~" Freddy purred.

I looked up to see me and him were sitting under a tree, my face tucked in the chest of his sweater.

"Yeah." I say, flustered as I looked down.

He chuckles "Still thinking about this?" He says, laying a hand on my breast from over my shirt.

I let out a squeak in surprise, jolting slightly away from him.

He suddenly put his hands in the air, noticing my reaction "Fine, I won't do it again... But no promises!" He exclaims cockily with a smirk.

I roll my eyes with a smile, standing up as I crossed my arms "You better fucking not." I scold, squinting my eyes in accusal at him.

"For you, I won't princess." He says, standing up with a groan, a content smile on his lips.

I smile "Do you think we can see the others now?" I ask.

He pauses to look up in the air, probably reading someone's mind "Yeah, they're all at the church."

I nod, starting to walk in the direction of the church as Freddy followed beside me, leaves crunching beneath our feet.

Suddenly I noticed Freddy stop, turning around and outstretching his claws "I know you're fucking there, show yourself!" He yells, taunting whoever it was with his claws as they sliced at each other.

I turned around, looking where he was.

"There's no one there." I giggle, thinking Freddy must've messed up or misread his own thoughts.

"No Y/n, there's no way I can mess up." He huffs in annoyance, crossing his arms.

I felt a sudden yet gentle tap on my shoulder.

But wait. It's not Freddy...

I turned to see-

"Jason!" I exclaim in happiness.

I jump up and into his arms, him hugging me back tightly.

Freddy scoffs, avoiding eye contact with either of us.

"What are you doing out here?" I ask happily, releasing him from the hug as I now held his hand.

He grabbed a note from his pocket, "Pennywise wanted me to find you." It wrote.

"I'm glad to see you again, you know we haven't hung out in some time." I say with a smile, hoping we could spend more time together.

Me and Jason began to walk, him guiding me back on track towards the church.

"Is Billy okay?" I ask, him replying with a nod.

"I still can't believe he did that..." I mumble to myself, looking to the ground in frustrated thought.

Jason peers over to look at me. He huffs in thought as well, looking down with me. He must've heard what I said and wanted to think about what had happened too.

"Uh- guys?" Freddy interrupts, making the both of our heads jolt behind us at the sound of his voice.

"You passed the church." He says, pointing to the church that we actually did pass by surprisingly.

I felt bad for Freddy, I completely forgot about him in the moment, he must've been walking behind us. At least he minded his business, like a good third wheel.