Back For Me

Y/n POV

I ran up to Jason, kneeling down by his side.

I looked along his body, the deep stab wounds and slices on his chest, and his bloody hands and mask.

He started to gag on his blood again as it built up in his throat. He's still alive.

I looked over to Michael, who handed me my medkit I had left on the floor.

"Wait- I have an idea." I say, grabbing my medkit from Michael.

"Michael can you carry him to the infirmary?" I ask and Michael nods in response, determination in his eyes.

Michael easily picks up bloody Jason, he then follows me and Billy down the hall.

Once we got near the infirmary, we burst in, laying Jason on a bed.

I look over Jason full of stress, unsure of where I'm going to start and which injury mostly needed to be tended to-

"So- uh- where's my water?" Chucky asks, still laying in his bed.

"Fuck your water!" I shout at him in frustration, turning back to Jason.

"Yeah." Billy says from behind me.

I turn around to see he's on the phone.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I ask in confusion.

Billy stops me from saying anything else by putting his pointer finger over my lips.

"Yeah we're in the infirmary."

"Okay, see ya."

He hangs up, then looking to me.

"Who were you talking to?" I ask, not understanding why of all times he's on the phone now.

Suddenly the infirmary door burst open, Bill and Stu walking in.

"Wait, they're all out?! You never said that!" Bill exclaims in shock, fear in his blue eyes.

All the slashers glare at Bill, telling him he shouldn't be worrying about that right now.

"Look who we found!" Stu exclaims happily, interrupting the rising tension in the room.

Hannibal walks in from behind them, holding his arms formally behind his back.

"This smart boy was in the library." Stu says with a pout, in a silly baby voice.

"I was looking for a good book but this sorry excuse for a library displeased my tastes. Must be due to Bills horrid writing and taste in literature." Hannibal scoffs, now crossing his arms.

"Hey! Bills books are amazing, especially the endings!" Stu huffs angrily, pointing a finger in Hannibal's face.

"If you think so then you must be as brain dead as your little boyfriend is!" Hannibal retorts in a yell-

"HEY!" I interrupt with a shout, all the slashers eyes now set on me.

"Hannibal please, I really need you to help Jason. He's dying..." I whimper as tears start to fall from my eyes.

Everything happening started to stress me out to an extreme, making me mad and confused until my sadness undeniably took over.

Hannibal walks up to me with a sad expression as he sees me start to cry.

"I'll do everything I can my dear, now go rest." He says with a small comforting smile, brushing a thumb along my cheek to wipe one of my tears.

I nod with a sniffle, taking a seat on the couch.

Michael peers over to me sitting alone and awkwardly sits beside me.

I curl up beside Michael, putting a hand on his chest as I hazily looked around the room.

Michael awkwardly puts his arm around me, unsure of what to do, though it becomes comforting as he pulls me closer to him.

I watch happily as Billy and Stu fist bumped each other, waving their fingers around in the air, clearly doing some handshake. Bill watched closely, content with simply watching Stu happy.

Hannibal held a clipboard, checking up on Jason's steady vitals as his monitor beeped in a normal pattern.

Chucky fell asleep on his bed, completely forgetting about the water I should've brought him.

I looked up to Michael, happy that everyone else was getting better-

But somethings missing...

My mind ran back in time, thinking back to who isn't with us-

Pennywise!

He must still be bleeding out on the floor...

I felt sadness wash over me, thinking of how I stabbed him... Me?! How could I do that!?

I stood up, thinking I could try helping him, maybe he could change his ways.

I looked to Billy, seeing him laughing with Stu as they continued their handshake.

I didn't want to interrupt him while he looked so happy, so cute.

"Michael can you come with me? I want to check up on Pennywise." I ask, hopeful that Michael would say yes.

He nodded almost immediately, standing up and walking out with me into the hallway.

You know how Michael can walk faster than anyone can run? Yeah, he's speeding far ahead of me without himself even realizing it.

"Michael, slow down!" I call out, huffing as I run after him.

Michael turned around just in time for me to run into him, resulting in the both of us falling to the floor.

I lifted my head up from his chest, my hair a mess.

He caresses my cheek, looking deeply into my eyes.

His hand brushed through my hair, fixing it behind my ear.

I felt that he smirked under his mask as he noticed how red my face was getting.

All of a sudden Michael turned, flipping us over so that he was now on top of me.

His arms leaned on the floor to my sides, his dark eyes looking into mine.

Just then I wondered, what does he really look like?

I put my hands along the cheeks of his mask, feeling his jawline through its thin plastic.

I felt his hot breath against the plastic, my fingers going over his lips.

"Can I- see?" I ask, trying to gently lift his mask.

One of his hands go over mine, keeping it in place so I couldn't lift it.

"Oh- sorry." I say sadly, taking my hands off his mask-

He continued to hold one of my hands on his mask as he hesitantly lifted it-

ROOOOAAAAARRRRR!!!

Me and Michael both jerked our heads up, looking down the hallway as we heard an insane roar.

Michael stood up and helped me up, us then running down the hall to see what it was.

Pennywise.

He limped up on his feet, standing in the huge puddle of his blood as he looked down to the floor.

"Penny?" I ask softly, hoping I could help him in some way "I'm so sorry..."

He stood in place, not looking up, not moving, nothing.

I looked up to Michael to see him with wide eyes behind his mask, his eyes stuck on Pennywise.

Suddenly Michael pushed me, resulting in me hitting the wall.

"AH!" I yelled, falling to the floor as I rubbed my now aching head.

I lifted my head to see Pennywise pouncing at Michael, his black claw stabbing into Michaels chest.