A Long Awaited Demise

Y/n POV

I stood up, figuring it'd be better to wander around rather than just sitting on the floor, being a sobbing mess.

I looked along the pipes, the steam that hovered over the floor, the rust coating the walls.

"I see how he scared people with this..." I cringed, realizing how scary it could really be.

"It works a little too well sometimes~"

I looked in front of me to see Freddy swing around a pipe, now standing a bit ahead of me.

"So you want to talk to me now?" I ask with an angry pout, crossing my arms.

"Well- yeah." He says, looking embarrassed as his cheeks became red, his eyes STILL on the floor.

I opened my mouth to speak just for no words to come out, frustration building up inside of me.

"Won't you just fucking look up at me?!" I yell, grabbing his chin and pulling his face up.

His glassy green eyes looked up and into mine.

He looked like he was nervous, like he couldn't bring himself to face me.

What the fuck is up with him?!

The red embarrassed blush that ran across his face, the anger fueling in me- I just-

I pressed my lips against his, I don't know what came over me but I did it. My hand pulled the collar of his sweater, my fingers tearing through the fabric.

Just as Freddys hand caressed my cheek, before either of us got the chance to melt into the kiss, I pushed away, shaking my head in frustration as Freddy just stared at me, now a flustered confused mess.

"Uhm- you okay?" He asks, inching a finger over to tap my shoulder.

"No I'm not okay! You're driving my crazy!" I shout, turning away from him.

Freddy looks down once again, as if he's lost in thought.

"Oh no! Don't start your looking down shit again!" I yell, turning around to face him.

He jumps in shock at my anger, his eyes immediately jerking up to look at me.

"Now tell me, what are you even planning to do with me here?" I ask with squinted eyes.

"I figured I could get close to you but with an attitude like that we're getting nowhere." He hisses, now crossing his arms.

"If you're keeping me away from the people I love then you're gonna have to deal with this attitude." I retort, placing my hands on my hips.

Freddy scoffs, turning away and walking down the hallway of pipes, disappearing as he took a turn.

"Yeah well- fuck you too!" I yell, though he disappeared before I could finish.

I then paced around, thinking of what I could possibly do now.

As much as I thought of Freddy the thought of the rest of the slashers popped up in my mind.

Damn I miss them...

I hope Jason and Michael are okay. Along with that I hope Billy's coping well, he seemed to be one of the most heartbroken...

Freddy POV

I thought about Y/n, the way she cared for all the slashers...

She doesn't give a flying fuck about me so what's the reason for even having her here?!

I don't want to scare her or hurt her anymore, I've done that enough already.

I know what to do, it may not be the best for me but it'll make her happy.

That's all that matters to me anymore.

Y/n POV

After pacing around for a few minutes I heard familiar footsteps approach me.

I looked up to see Freddy holding out his hand.

"What do you want?" I ask while lifting an eyebrow.

"Just come on, take my hand." He says plainly, looking up to me.

"Why?" I ask, crossing my arms.

He rolls his eyes "Come on, it's not that hard princess."

I scoff, walking up to him and taking his hand.

I watch as the boiler room faded around us-

The walls of the hospital began to rise- we were in the hallway!

"Wait- why are we here?" I ask, completely confused.

"I know you want to be here, you want to be with them." He says with a soft smile, letting go of my hand.

"Let me guess- you're doing this to tease me?" I ask, not believing he could really be taking me back.

"What? No!" He says, waving his hands, looking offended.

"You can go back to them, they're down the hall." He says, pointing behind him.

"You're serious about this?" I ask, lifting an eyebrow.

He gives a nod, a surprisingly content smile on his face.

"What about you?" I ask, a rush of worry washing over me.

"I'll just go back to killing in dreams, like I used to." He shrugs.

"Wait so you won't be here with me?" I ask, my worry becoming sadness as I realized he was letting me go and leaving...

He shakes his head, still with a light smile.

"W-Why?" I ask, my voice breaking as tears built up in my eyes.

As much as I was angry with him, as much as I hated him, he was still important to me and I couldn't simply just let him go.

"Because I love you Y/n, I want to see you happy." He says softly, caressing my cheek as he wiped a tear away.

"Here-" He said, putting a hand behind his back.

He pulled out a single red rose.

"It'll never die, my healing will forever be connected to it- so you can remember me." He says kindly, holding it out to me.

I shakily reached my hand out to the rose-

Suddenly Freddy let out a yell, his eyes flushing a dead version of his usual beautiful green, the rose dropping to the floor.

An unfamiliar figure stood behind him, holding an axe that dripped in Freddys blood.