Jason Voorhees

Y/n POV

Me and Bill continued to walk down the hall, though I began to slow down, fear building up inside.

"You want to know about him, right?" Bill asks before I could.

I nod to him, looking around nervously.

"Jason had been drowned when he was young, resulting in his mother taking revenge by killing most of the camp counselors. After she had died Jason came back, killing anyone who set foot on Camp Crystal Lake with a machete most of the time. His kill count is one hundred fifty seven." Bill explained with a nervous sigh.

"One hundred fifty seven?!" I shouted, shocked at the number.

"Yeah..." Bill said, looking down anxiously.

"I understand if you don't want to go in for this one." He says as he looks up to me and into my eyes-

"I still want to go in." I say with a deep breath, making Bills eyes widen.

"You really are different from the others." Bill nervously chuckles as he walks to the door.

"How so?" I ask.

"You seem to really care about them, you have a kind heart Y/n." He says with a sweet smile as he stops to look at me.

I lightly smile back, a light blush on my face. I swear, I could stare into his eyes forever-

BANG!

We jump to hear a bang from Jason's room.

Bill peeks in to see Jason simply getting up from bed.

Bill sighs.

"Are you ready?" He asks as he looks over to me.

I nod my head, making him turn the key and open the door for me.

I walk in, Bill following close behind me.

Jason sitting up in his bed, looks over to us, though mainly at me.

His eyes widen as he gets a good look at me.

"Hi there, my names Y/n. I'll be your new nurse." I say with a kind smile.

His simple response is a stare as his eyes look along my face.

"He doesn't talk." Bill whispers to me.

I nod lightly, now taking a new understanding of him.

"Your names Jason, right?" I ask, hoping for an answer.

He lightly nods his head 'Yes' as he sits up straight in his bed, continuing to look at me.

After a moment of silence, I was at a loss of words. I was taking in everything about him, his worn out hockey mask soaked in dry blood, his eyes looking at me with an adorable curiousness, his tattered brown jacket, black shirt, baggy jeans, and work boots.

"I heard that you had drowned, I'm really sorry that you had to go through that." I say sincerely, looking down in sorrow for him.

Suddenly Jason stands up, towering over both me and Bill, his head taller than the ceiling.

I flinch at his sudden movement, his overpowering height and threatening appearance making me startled.

He just stands up. His sad eyes looking into mine.

In his beautiful hazel eyes I could see the forest he once roamed, he loved but dreaded the sight of it.

Looking deeper into those eyes of his I saw a prolonged sorrow, tiredness of each day, of living.