Drawing With Billy

Y/n POV

I woke up, my eyes blurry. I looked around as my vision cleared.

"I'm in my room?" I ask, feeling relief that I'm now safe in my own room.

"Yep and you're all patched up." Bill said with a smile, he was sitting at the end of my bed.

I lifted the blanket from over me and lifted my shirt up to reveal a long bandage wrapped around my waist, my blood soaking the bandage.

"What happened with Pennywise?" I ask, trying to think of what happened after I had passed out.

"Oh- he surprisingly set you down after you passed out. Then I picked you up and brought you here. After Pennywise heard that you'd stay and care for him, he surprisingly became peaceful." He says to me with a light smile, looking happy that nothing worse had happened.

"Oh well that seems nice of him, unexpected really." I say as I scratch my head, it being in slight pain.

"There's something else" He says with a sigh "Before we left he requested to see you again. I told him there was a possibility, with no intention of having him ever see you again. He must've read my mind or something but he said that he'd kill you if he didn't get to see you."

Bill ends his sentence looking nervous.

"How could he kill me if I'm not in his cell?" I ask, feeling my fear rise.

"He could probably escape as he's done many times. That's why I keep him chained up now." He explains, looking to the floor.

"I'll see him then, I just have to do some things first." I say as I sit up, getting up and out of bed as I wince in pain, holding my stomach.

"You really shouldn't get up! Save whatever you want to do for another day." He suggests, taking my hand as he tries to help me back into bed.

"No, I want to get this done." I say as I continue to get up, Bills eyes following me with worry.

I stumble to the door, putting my hand on the handle.

"Keys- I need the keys." I say to Bill as I wince again, the pain in my waist throbbing.

Bill grabs the keys from his pocket and places them in my hand and I open my door, walking down the hall.

"Where are you going?" He asks as he catches up to me, looking me in the eyes.

"I'm going to see Billy. I promised I'd draw with him, remember?" I say, Bill sighing in response.

"Are you sure you want to do it? You don't have t-"

"I promised Bill, a promise is a promise." I say sternly as we reach Billy and Stu's room.

I take the keys and unlock the door, going in with Bill.

I walk in to see Billy wearing a blue collared shirt, he looked so good in it. The light blue made him look so innocent, so sweet-

"Y/n it's so nice to see you!" Billy exclaims as he gets up from bed, an excited expression on his face.

"It's good to see you too." I say with a light smile and a giggle.

"Wow Y/n, what happened to you?" Stu asks as he notices the bandage on my waist, his face looking back up at my in confusion.

"Yeah, are you okay?" Billy asks, his eyes full of worry.

"Yeah I'm okay guys, thank you for asking." I say with a small nod and a smile, not wanting them to worry.

"Oh Y/n!" Billy exclaims as he runs over to his desk, picking up a paper, then running over to me.

"I tried to draw for you. What do you think?" He said as he held a paper in front of me.