Time To Eat

Y/n POV

I hopped out of bed the next day, stretching my arms out with a happy smile on my face.

"You look well rested." Bill chuckles as he stands in my doorway.

"Good morning Bill." I said with a smile as I walked up to him.

"Good morning, how was your sleep?" He asked curiously.

"It was great, best one I've had as a matter of fact." I say happily, my smile filled with joy from the memories of last night.

"That's great!" He exclaims in happiness "I was hoping you wouldn't have nightmares."

"Nightmares? Pssshh no. Why would I?" I ask with a chuckle, not seeing what Bills trying to say.

Bill clears his throat.

"Well the slashers, I thought they scared you." He says.

"I'm not scared of them, I think they really like me." I say with a smile, a light blush on my cheeks.

"Well don't let 'em get ahead of themselves." He says with a nervous sounding chuckle.

"Oh and can you give them their breakfast today? It's a hassle for me to do it." He asks with a hopeful smile.

"Of course, I'd love to!" I exclaim, happily knowing I'd get to see the slashers again.

"Great! And you know where the cafeteria is, right?" He asks.

I nod in response, remembering when I had passed by it before.

"I'll be in my office then if you need me." He says with a smile and a nod just before walking out and down the hall.

I walk down the hall, the cafeteria coming into sight.

I walked up to the counter, nine trays being placed on them.

I picked up each tray one by one as I place them on a cart.

I held onto the handle of the cart as I pushed it down the hall, Norman's room being close by.

I put the cart by the side of Norman's doorway and unlocked his door, walking in with his tray in hand.

Norman immediately sprout up from his bed, an ecstatic smile on his face at my entrance.

"Y/n it's s-so good to s-see you a-a-again!" Norman said as he stood up.

"It's so good to see you too!" I say with a sweet smile "I have your breakfast."

"Oh! T-Thank yo-you." He said as I handed him his tray.

Our fingers grazed each other's for a second as he took the tray in his hand, his cheeks flushing at the contact.

He looks down at his food as he picks at it, trying to hide his blushing cheeks.

"I have the rest of the breakfasts to give so I'll see you later, okay?" I ask and he looks up to me with a nod.

I then walk out of his room and unlock the door, pushing the cart down to Hannibal's room.

"Good to see you again my dear, you have my food?" Hannibal asks as he looks to the tray I'm picking up.

"Yes I do." I say with a smile as I unlock his door.

I enter and walk up to him.

"You can put it on my table, I'll eat it in a few minutes." He says, looking to his table.

I place it down on his table.

"I hope you enjoy it but I have to go-"

He grabs my arm.