You're Invited!

Y/n POV

I ran down the hall, my heart racing with excitement.

I quickly turned into my room, looking through my bag for the dresses that I had packed.

Luckily I had packed my favorite long f/c dress along with the heels to match.

I lifted them out of my bag, changing out of my scrubs and putting the dress.

I admired how nice it fit my figure and how beautifully it flowed down my body, I wonder if anyone'll like it.

I carefully ran, the clicking of my heels echoed down the hallway.

I turned in the room to see Michael already here, he held supplies in his arms and-

He wore a suit- cute.

"Wow Michael, you look great." I say with a smile, my cheeks flushed.

Michael lays down his supplies on a table and begins to write on a paper, then hands it to me.

"Thank you. You look beautiful Y/n."

My cheeks got redder at his note, I couldn't believe he just complimented me.

"Thank you Michael. What's all the supplies for?" I ask curiously, seeing all the stuff he had brought in.

Michael begins to write again, then hands it to me.

"I figured we could make masks. This is a Halloween party after all."

"Good idea!" I exclaim happily "You can start, I'll get the rest of the slashers to come."

Michael nods and sits down, starting to work on his masks.

I run out the room and down the hall, first to Norman's room.

I unlock his door to see him laying in bed, he sits up and looks at me in complete confusion.

"Y-Y/n why are y-you in h-here?" Norman asks nervously, sitting up fully.

"I set up a party for us and the others. Do you have anything formal you can wear?" I ask, looking to his drawers.

"I'm sure I can f-find s-something." He says as he gets up, looking through his drawers.

"I'm going to leave your door unlocked, come to the activity room when you're ready, okay?" I ask and he nods in response as he continues to search.

I walk out his door and to the next room, Lecter's.

"Ah Y/n, why are you up at this time- and wearing something so beautiful?" Hannibal asks with a smirk, looking at my dress.

I unlock his door and walk over to him.

"Once again, you have great courage coming in here again my dear." He chuckles, watching as I approach him.

"I have no problem with coming in here, why would I?" I ask, placing my hands on my hips.

"Well if you haven't noticed, no one wants to be in the same room as a cannibal." He says with a light chuckle.

"Well I'm fine with being in the same room as you. Speaking of that, I've planned a party and I'd really love if you came." I explain to him, giving him puppy eyes.

"I don't know honey, I-"

"Please." I whisper, my puppy eyes becoming bigger.

"Fine, but I'll have to find something to wear." He says with a grin, making me sprout in joy.

"Yay!" I exclaim, giving him a hug.

He jumps at my hug but hugs me gently back.

I then walk away, letting him look for whatever he chose to wear.