A Day With Freddy

Y/n POV

I woke up, laying in a field.

The grass was soft, as if it was pure fluff, the small flowers as colorful as a rainbow.

I stood up, my toes intertwining in the thin stalks of grass.

I looked around, inhaling the fresh air, its gentle breeze blowing by me.

Few butterflies flew by, fluttering among eye-length, them being multiple colors, similar to the flowers.

I looked along myself, feeling what I was wearing.

It was a surprisingly very short, white lace dress

I felt so embarrassed, the dress being so short making me fold my arms, my face completely flustered.

I couldn't help but feel uncomfortable, this not being something I'd ever wear. It also felt odd, not being able to pick what I can wear today.

"Don't fret babe, you look fucking hot." Freddy smirks.

I look behind me to see Freddy leaning against a tree, beginning to approach me as my eyes laid on him.

With each step he took closer I could feel my cheeks getting redder, thinking of why he dressed me in this of all other things he could've chosen.

"Come on, theres much worse I could've dressed you in." He smirked, looking over me as he thought of me in more revealing clothing, though still enjoying the sight of me with this dress.

I looked down in embarrassment, his eyes trailing along my body, a proud grin on his face.

"You look so... fucking... good." He coos, his hands going along my hips, roughly jerking my body onto his.

"I could just eat you up." He chuckles, pulling at the string that laced the dress up from the back-

"What the fuck- Y/n?" Michael suddenly called out.

I looked over Freddys shoulder to see Michael, he must've somehow transported into Freddys dream world when we fell asleep together.

"Get the fuck out of here asshole, we agreed not to interfere with each other's days!" Freddy spat, turning his once lustful glare over to Michael, it now being angry.

"Calm the fuck down, it wasn't intentional." Michael said, looking offended as he raised his hands in the air.

Michael looked over Freddys shoulder, looking at me to get my attention "Don't let him touch you, that's my job." He mouthed to me, that making me blush as I looked down.

"Hey fuck you! It's my day, I can do what I want!" Freddy yelled, knowing what Michael had mouthed to me.

Michael scoffed with a laugh "Fuck you too, burnt pizza."