Pennywise

Y/n POV

Me and Bill walk down the hall, I give a small look to Bill as I realize that he's shaking-

"Bill, are you okay?" I ask, filled with worry.

"I-It's just, I've dealt with Pennywise. That's why he's here." Bill says, looking more afraid than I've ever seen him before.

"Do you think you can tell me about it?" I ask as I place my hand on Bills shoulder, trying to comfort him.

Bill sighs.

"Well Pennywise, it's roamed this earth for far longer than we've even lived. Feeding on kids mostly, considering they're the easiest to scare. He can take the shape of fears, the clown which is his most notable look, being the most common fear. Me and my friends have tried killing him but it was no use, the next best option was to contain him. In all it's years here, from my calculations it's killed somewhere from 12,177 to 18,011 people." Bill explained, ending it with a gulp of nervousness.

I thought the others were a lot,

"12,177?! 18,011?! That's insane!" I shout in shock, unbelieving the number though I knew it must've been true.

Bill simply nodded but sighed as we stopped walking and he looked to me.

"Before we go in, get yourself calm. Try your hardest not to be scared." Bill demands with a serious face, though I could see he was hiding fear in his beautiful blue eyes.

I nod in response, taking a deep breath to calm myself down.

Bill unlocks the door and opens it for me, I enter and he enters behind me.

I walk in to see a circus clown, wearing a vintage dirty suit, orange tufts of hair, and red streaks of makeup on his white painted face. The clown, unlike the others, was chained to the wall, he looked like he could barely move.

"Ah you must be Y/n! I've heard so much about you!" The clown exclaims as he looks at me with a grin.

"Oh and I could never forget you B-B-Billy boy." He says with a chuckle, knowing that he had mocked Bills stutter.

"Yes, my names Y/n and you're Pennywise, right?" I interrupt with a light smile, not wanting to have Bill upset.

He nods, his grin full of joy.

"I'm Pennywise the dancing clown!" He tries to exclaim happily but growls in frustration as he struggles to move his hands.

"Pennywise, you said that you've heard of me? What have you heard?" I ask curiously, considering I haven't been near his cell most of the time.

"That all you want is trust from your patients. Wouldn't you like me to trust you?" He asks curiously as he tilts his head with a pout.

"Yeah of course! I'd love for you to trust me." I exclaim happily, thinking me and him are getting along.

Pennywise glares at Bill, Bill giving him an annoyed stare.

"Would you mind coming closer doll? I want to keep this between just us." He whispers to me, though loud enough for Bill to hear.

"Yeah, of course-"

"Y/n, no." Bill demands as he grabs my shoulder.

"He's trying to lure you in." Bill continues, giving Pennywise an angry glare.

"Lure her? Why must you speak of such nonsense? I simply want to share a secret." Pennywise says with a sad pout.

"It's fine Bill, trust me." I say to Bill, though he still holds my shoulder tightly.

"Please Bill." I ask and Bill sighs with a nod as he lets go of my shoulder.

I walk up to Pennywise as he gives me an excited smile. I stand in front of him, though not close enough for him to reach.

"Come closer dear! Bill could hear from this distance!" He exclaims in worry as he peeks at Bill.

I take a deep breath and take a step closer, beginning to feel his hot breath on my skin.

"Do I smell- cotton candy?" I ask, making Pennywise sprout with joy.

"Mmmm yes, so sweet, isn't it?" He says as he looks to be swooning over the smell.

I nod, my cheeks flushing at how close we've gotten. As I look up to him I realize his eyes became a lighter blue, they seem to exactly match Bills eyes.

"So what did you want to tell me?" I ask curiously as I put my ear close to him.

He pauses, his hot, candy-like breath going along the side of my face.

"I'm hungry~" I hear him say just before I hear the sound of his chains yanking and his eyes immediately changing to a redish-amber.

As tight as he was chained to the wall, he seemed to extend the chain, grabbing my arm and pulling me against him as he now wrapped his arms around me.

"Fuck- NO!" Bill shouted in anger.

"W-What are you doing?" I asked as I trembled, looking up at him.

"You have no idea how long it's been since I've eaten a human." He coos in my ear with a light growl, his gloved hands tracing along my chest, then to my waist.

"L-Let her go!" Bill yells, I've never seen him this angry.

"What are you going to do about it B-Bill?" Pennywise asked with an amused grin as dark claws began to break through the finger tips of his white gloves.

His claws start to dig into my waist, blood staining my clothes as I let out a scream in pain.

"J-Just fucking stop! She's your new nurse, don't you want someone to take care of you?" Bill yells with haste, trying to find some way to make him stop.

"She'll just leave- like all the rest!" Pennywise said as he looked down at me, growling the last part angrily as his claws stuck into me deeper.

I cried out and screamed, feeling his sharp claws piercing deeply into my skin.

"She wants to s-stay you fucking bastard! Don't make her leave- p-please." Bill yelled, though it turned into a cry, a beg that made my heart shatter.

"She wants to stay? That's absurd!" Pennywise exclaims in confusion, removing his claws from my skin.

I took deep breaths, feeling weak like I could pass out any second.

"I-I do." I say weakly as I fell limp, like a rag doll.

Pennywise continued to hold me, his arms still wrapped around me. He looked down at me, noticing how I began to close my eyes in drowsiness.

"Sleep now, doll. We'll be seeing each other again shortly." He says softly as he brushes his fingers in my hair and along my cheek, smearing some of my own blood on my face.

I felt as my whole body numbed and my vision went completely black.