Bye...

Y/n POV

I looked at Michael, seeing as blood trailed down his mouth along with the many other wounds that covered him, his eyes weakly opening to look straight at me.

"Y-Y/n just choose Jason. H-He did no-nothing. I'll be okay, don't worry about me." Michael struggled to speak as he choked on his own blood, a weak smile forming on his lips.

I felt tears in my eyes as Michael spoke. He was really willing to give himself up for Jason...

My eyes trailed to Jason who was steadily breathing, though still being unconscious. He doesn't even know all that's happening.

Billy looked to Stu, like they were silently planning something with each other, simply by giving each other glances and eye looks.

"If you're not gonna fucking choose I'll just kill both of them!" Freddy yelled, holding the knives closer to each of their necks-

"WAIT!" I cried, flailing my arms in the air.

Freddy rose an eyebrow "What?" He asked sadly, his eyes looking down to the floor.

"What if I let you take me and I'll be yours. I promise I won't run or struggle away." I beg.

"WHAT?!" Everyone in the room says in unison, their eyes widened as they stared at me.

"No Y/n! You can't do this!" Billy shouts, worry and anger building up inside of him.

"I have to. I can't let either of them die." I said, wiping the tears from my eyes as I approached Freddy-

I felt a tight grab on my arm, pulling me away from Freddy.

"Don't do it Y/n. He's going to take you to his dream world." Pennywise says, putting his arms around me and holding me protectively against his chest.

"S-Stop!" I shout, pushing away from Pennywise as his sad brown eyes look down at me "I-I'm fine with it, really." I say, tears building up in my eyes as I spoke.

Freddy dropped Michael and Jason to the floor, a loud thump echoing along the walls of the infirmary.

"I should still kill one of them." Freddy mumbles, looking to each of them.

"So Y/n, who would you have chosen?" He asks, slightly tilting his head to the side with an annoyed expression.

I looked between the both of them, knowing I had to make this decision...

I stuttered, opening my mouth though no words came out.

I couldn't bring myself to say Michael...

"Good choice, I've always hated the mommas boy more anyways." Freddy grinned.

He stabbed his knives deep into Jason's chest.

I let out a yelp, tears pouring from my eyes as I watched blood seep from Jason's new wounds.

"B-Bye I love you guys." I said, teary eyed.

I gave them a shaky smile, wanting their last sight of me to be happy even though I was breaking on the inside.

Freddy growled as I said I love them, his fists clenching tightly.

"Come on." Freddy snarled, grabbing my hand and rushing out of the room.

Third Person POV

Billy chased after Y/n and Freddy.

He ran down the hall, his hand outstretched, reaching for Y/n. Tears formed in his eyes as he knew she was serious about leaving him for Michael and Jason.

His finger tips were barely an inch away from hers, her warm aura tingling at his hand.

Just before he could touch her, both her and Freddy disappeared, vanishing right before his eyes.

Billy feel to the floor on his knees, bashing his fist into the floor as his tears ran down his face.

"Fuck fuck fuck!" He cursed, yelling as his hand started to bleed from hitting the floor so many times.

He felt a hand on his shoulder, causing him to look up.

"We'll find her, don't worry." Stu said with a sniffle, seeming to tear up as well at the loss of Y/n.

The rest of the slashers stood behind him besides Michael and Jason. They all were looking down in despair, some with tears in their eyes.

"I can help. I want to kill that motherfucker anyways." Pennywise growls, stepping forward and beside Stu.

"I will too" Hannibal says "I'll treat Jason and Michael, that way they could fight too."

Billy gives a determined nod, wiping the tears from his eyes.

Stu held out a hand, pulling Billy up on his feet.

Billy directed each of the slashers.

He sent Hannibal to go treat Jason and Michael.

He sent Chucky to get Norman and bring him to the infirmary.

And he stuck with Stu, demanding that Pennywise stay with him.

Billy was clearly a good leader. Though he was bossy he knew just how to get the job done, being multiple steps ahead of everyone around him.

"Now listen Pennywise, tell me everything you know about that pizza-face fuck."