Michael And Jason

Y/n POV

My eyes fluttered, seeing Creeper sleeping by my side. His quiet purrs filled the room, not as loud as last night but still audible.

I remembered last night, how close we got and how nice he really seems. I'm glad I could understand him more, he's really not as bad as I first thought.

Suddenly my head perked up to hear my door swing open, Creepers head quickly and unexpectedly rising up as well.

"Y/n- and the creature?" Hannibal asks in my doorframe, lifting an eyebrow-

Hannibal clears his throat "Anyways- would you like to know the condition of Michael and Jason?" He asks.

"Yeah, of course!" I exclaim, sitting up in bed.

I felt happiness in that moment, hoping they would be okay. Though nervousness lurked in my mind I tried to stay positive; They have to be okay, right?

I looked over Hannibal's facial expression, it didn't look happy nor sad. Damn he's good at hiding emotions.

"Well follow me my dear, you can see them now." He says with a smile and a small nod, extending his arm out in a gesture for me to walk out into the hallway.

I hopped out of bed, running towards the door. Creeper got up and tiredly followed behind me, letting out a growl-like yawn as he caught up. Hannibal followed us, walking in a rather calm and sophisticated manner.

I sprinted to the infirmary, swinging the door open.

I saw Jason in his bed, he seemed to be sleeping, breathing steadily.

I then pulled away a curtain, seeing a man laying in the hospital bed. As soon as he saw me he immediately sat up with a bright smile.

"Y/n, thank fuck you're okay!" He exclaims, wrapping his arms tightly around me.

He released me from the hug, looking in my eyes with a calm smile. He seemed to be enjoying this random moment.

"I'm sorry but who are you?" I ask curiously with a light tilt of my head.

"I'm Michael." He says with a chuckle.

He had long dirty blonde hair and deep blue eyes, along with scrapes and bruises coating him.

"Oh my- I'm so sorry I should've recognized you." I mentally cursed at myself, my cheeks drastically becoming red due to the embarrassment and now knowing the hot guy in front of me is Michael.

"Don't worry about it, you've never seen me without my mask anyways." He says with a smirk, gesturing to his overly bloody mask on his bedside table.

"Sorry I had to take that off Michael, it was making it hard for you to breathe." Hannibal says, now standing behind me with his arms folded behind his back.

Michael gives him a nod as if to say 'No problem.'

I peer over to look at Creeper who had been standing protectively behind me, glaring daggers at Michael.

"I need to hunt, would you like anything?" He asks hastily in a growl-like tone, avoiding eye contact with Michael. He looked oddly annoyed, completely different from last night.

"No thank you." I say to him with an approving smile; and with that he whips around and rushes straight out the door.

My eyes trail away from the swinging shut door to the sleepy Jason. Though Creeper was still in my mind, I couldn't help but worry if Jason was okay.

"Wait so hows Jason?" I ask, turning to face Hannibal.

"Jason's fine, though due to the stab before Freddy had taken you, he's of course still recovering." He says, looking over a clipboard he held in his hands.