Bonus Canons

If you chose Norman-

• You both will live in his motel, sharing a single room together of course.

• He'll always count on spending the day with you, willing to do whatever you want.

• He'll always act nervous, that being how he is around the person he truly loves.

• He'll try to be silly, doing anything to make you smile and laugh.

• Chucky visits often and spends time with Norman, sharing new ways to kill people, though it makes both of them happy so you don't mind it.

• He'll propose to you soon after you start living together, your wedding being set "Wh-Wherever y-you'd like", as Norman says.

If you chose Hannibal-

• You both will first live in an apartment while the both of you get back on your feet when it comes to finding jobs and making money.

• Soon after, Hannibal will make great money with his profession in surgery, leading to him buying a big, modern home for the both of you.

• He's usually off at work during the day, though when he gets home he prepares a beautiful candle-lit dinner for the both of you.

• You both work together, side by side as a doctor and his nurse in a local, nearby hospital.

• One day he takes you on a walk through a park and proposes to you.

• You both get married, his choice in setting being a gazebo in a small patch of woods.

If you chose Billy-

• You both live in his apartment together, him not having enough to afford anything more.

• He'll start every day by making breakfast for you, before you even get up, though as you notice his waking up pattern you soon copy it as yours, waking up with him and making breakfast together.

• He helps you to become a partner of his, prepping you with a robe, mask, and a hunting knife. You both go on killing together, him even letting you chose who the both of you go after.

• Most days end with the both of the coming home after getting some fast food, cuddling on the couch together as you drifted off with some horror movies playing in the background.

• You, Billy, Stu, and Bill go on hunts together at times, Stu teaching Bill the ways to be a killer and Bill surprisingly embracing it, them becoming the perfect killing pair.

• Billy proposes to you right when he introduces you into his apartment, afraid of what you think, but his heart set on spending each other's life together.

• He's laidback when it comes to deciding where the wedding should be held, "Wherever you want it to be, baby~", as he says.

If you chose Jason-

• You both live in Camp Crystal Lake, Jason letting you decorate the cabin as much as you'd like.

• Jason usually spends his days with you, cuddling together while you read one of his old books, him falling asleep soundly by your side.

• Once in a while Jason will get alerted of people entering the camp, that triggering him to go out on a killing spree the whole day, he'll usually come home covered in blood but immediately wanting a hug, letting you know that he had missed you the whole time.

• Once in a while you'd both visit Michael, the two of them of course getting along like best friends and quietly speaking to one another.

• He'd propose to you one day by the lake, that being the day he's prepared for for a long time. He really did ask, using words in a full sentence.