Win Them Over

Y/n POV

"Would you mind if Riley helped you bring the breakfasts today?" Bill asks, looking from me to Riley.

I cringe at the sight of her, the sly smirk on her plumped red lips.

"I wouldn't mind at all." I say, forcing a smile.

"Okay, lets go." Riley says as she pushes by me, walking down the hallway as if she owns the place.

"Let's just try this out. It'd be nice to have someone else here." Bill says hopefully, knowing she's not a good person already.

I nod to Bill, hoping to stay positive.

I then run down the hall, seeing as she peeked in one of the rooms with a huge grin.

"That's Billy Loomis and Stu Macher, right?! I've heard so much about them, they're even hotter in person!" She exclaims in a ramble.

"Let's go in." She demands, staring at them.

"I already gave them their food, we can't go in aga-"

"Let's go in." She repeats sternly, with an angry expression.

"Like I said, we can't go in." I growl at her.

I can't let her in there, I can't let her get close to the-

She snatched the keys from my hand.

"Hey!" I yelled at her.

She quickly fiddled with the keys, unlocking the door and running in.

I growl under my breath as I follow her inside.

"Billy, Billy Loomis." She says as she walks up to Billy, swaying her hips with a smirk.

"Uhm." Billy says, confused as he looks over at me.

She pushes her body onto his, caressing his chest, her lips close to his neck.

"You must be good in bed daddy Billy." She coos in his ear, lightly nibbling it.

"You fucking bitch!" I yell as I grab her shirt, yanking her off of him and throwing her on the floor.

Stu gasps, practically cheering at my fury.

"Stay away from him." I demand, standing over her.

"I could do whatever the fuck I want you slut." She spat back, getting on her feet.

"Girls, girls!" Billy interrupts before anything could get ugly.

He stands in between us, looking from me to her.

"Fine!" She exclaims in annoyance "If I can't have you, then I want Stu."

She walks over to Stu quickly, grabbing the collar of his sweater and pulling him into a deep kiss.

I once again yank her off.

Instead of throwing her to the floor I make sure she stays standing.

SLAP!

She held her now red cheek, anger building up in her brown eyes.

She lifts her hand, ready to hit me-

"Hey!" Billy yells with a growl under his breath, his hand holding Riley's wrist.

I look to Billy with relief.

Riley yells, yanking her wrist from Billy's as she fumes out of the room.

"Sorry about her." I say with a sigh as I look to both Billy and Stu.