Flower Picking With Jason

Y/n POV

Me and Bill walk down the hall a bit, our faces happy smiles.

"That was so great Y/n! I'm glad we did that." Bill says with a sigh, a light smile on his face as he looks over to me.

"You seem happy" I say with a giggle "What happened with Stu?"

"He's actually pretty funny, a good person to talk to. I was surprised." He says with a chuckle as he places his hands in his pockets.

"Well I'm glad" I say with a bright smile "Maybe we can see them again sometime?"

Bill nods at me as I stop, looking to the next cell.

"Why'd you stop?" He asks as he stops beside me, looking at the cell in front of us.

"I said I'd go flower picking with Jason, remember?" I ask Bill as I walk over to Jason's door.

Bill nods with a smile as he walks beside me, unlocking the door and holding it open as I stood in the doorway.

Jason perks up from his bed as he sees me and stands up, running over to me.

He wraps his big arms around me, picking me up from the ground so I didn't fall when he hugged me.

"I missed you too Jason." I said sweetly with a giggle as I put my arms around him.

He placed my feet on the floor, his arms loosening from around me, though he now held my arms as he looked into my eyes.

"Are you ready to pick some flowers?" I ask, my smile growing as Jason nods happily in response.

Me and Jason walk down the hall, Bill following on the other side of me.

Out of the corner of my eye I see as Jason continuously peeks at me, a light blush showing through his mask.

I peek over at him, making him startled as he quickly looks away from me, the blush on his face getting redder in embarrassment.

I giggled to myself at how adorable he was. He may be big and frightening but he really is a sweetheart.

We all walked through the doors leading to the lobby. As we stepped through, the woman at the receptionist desk first looked at us as if she was annoyed.

Suddenly her eyes widened as she fell backwards and out of her chair, screaming bloody murder.

"What are you doing, letting that freak out?! Get him back in his cell!" She yells at me in panic as she crawls away from us slowly.

"Hey! He's no freak." I say sternly to her with an angry expression.

"I swear, you're fucking crazy. They should lock you up in this nuthouse." She exclaims in anger, standing to her feet.

Suddenly Jason snaps.

He rushes over to her, pushing her chair out of the way as he quickly approached her. Her eyes widened in fear as he now stood in front her, cocking his head to the side.

"G-Get him the fuck away from me! Help me!" She screamed, though Bill stood still, looking at her angrily as he crossed his arms.

Jason smiled under his mask as he noticed both me and Bill didn't care to help her nor even stop him. She deserves whatever happens to her.

Jason gripped her neck, raising her up against the wall so that she was level with him. She gasped for air, trying to hit his arm and kick his chest, though it did absolutely nothing.

Jason dropped her once she lost consciousness, she wasn't dead, just knocked out. He must've known to behave and not kill anyone, I felt proud of him.