A Day With Chucky

Y/n POV

My eyes fluttered open, a smile already on my face.

I thought of last night... Freddy making my dream more amazing than I could ever imagine.

He made me so happy.. he really does love me.

"You got that right babe."

I jerk my head to the side to see Freddy in bed beside me, giving me a wink.

"Woah- why are you here?" I ask, flustered at his appearance in my bed.

"I just wanted to make sure you know that I love you." He says softly with a smile.

He placed a quick kiss on my lips, disappearing as soon as our lips parted.

I hopped up and out of bed, my cheeks flushing intensely.

I knew the slashers weren't supposed to interfere with each other's days but it means a lot that Freddy took the time to come see me, even if it was for a few seconds, to tell me that he loved me.

I sighed with a smile, gently opening my closet as I looked through my clothes.

I picked a white sweater (doesn't have to be a crop top), fluffy grey sweatpants, and white sneakers

I put on a bra, putting the sweater on over my head. I then stepped into the sweatpants, putting on socks and sneakers. I quickly laced them up, almost tripping over as I excitedly ran to the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth quickly, brushing my hair straight today, though curling it slightly at the bottom with my fingers.

Just in time I heard a ring of my doorbell, that triggering me to run to the door.

I swung the door open-

"Chuck-y?" I ask it excitement, though it turning to confusion as I didn't see him there.

I look around, the sidewalk being completely empty.

Suddenly an upside-down Chucky hung in front of me, holding onto the overhang of my roof.

"Woah- you need help with that?" I laugh, raising my hands up to grab him.

"No-" He groans, clearly struggling to hold himself up "I'm good up here." He grits his teeth in a forced grin.

"Are you sure you don't want to be in my arms?" I ask with a sad pout, teasing him as I cradled my arms.

He looks at me, his cheeks immediately flushing.

"No." He huffs, looking down in embarrassment.

I smirk, lifting my hands as I grabbing him by his sides, him crossing his arms as I lowered him, now holding him against my chest.

"You know, you look cute today toots." He winks, looking over my outfit today.

I felt my cheeks flush madly "Thank you." I say shyly, looking down and away from him.