Caught

Y/n POV

I watched as all the rest of the slashers emerged from the activity room, seeming to stand in a circle around me, looking like they were still in a tired daze-

"Backup is on its way, over." The radio screeched, though sounding drowned out due to it being faced down in blood.

"Oh fuck, we have to get out of here!" Bill yells in a panic.

"Everyone follow me." He says, leading everyone to the front doors.

"Wait- we're leaving?" I ask in confusion, knowing this would mean that we'd be on the run.

"W-What else can we do? There are five dead officers here and all the slashers are out of their rooms." He says quickly in worry.

"Don't sweat it, we can handle a few cops." Stu chuckles, nudging Bill.

"You don't understand... if they're sending officers to an insane asylum they're not just sending a few." Bill stresses, resting his hand on his head.

I realized Bill was right, they would send a lot of them. Even though we do have a whole group of slashers, the last thing I'd want is for them to get hurt.

"We have to go- now!" I call out, running over to the door and throwing it open.

"Wait!" Pennywise calls out.

We see as there's already police cars lined up outside, their eyes stuck on us.

Pennywise POV

I stared at the officers out there, some guns pointed to us... and even some at my doll.

"Open fire." I heard one of them whisper to the other policemen, it being too quiet for any of us to hear, besides me of course.

I quickly dashed in front of Y/n, slamming the doors shut as I held her under me.

Y/n POV

I looked up to see Pennywise suddenly crouching over me, the doors now shut as the sound of shooting came from outside.

"Thank you-" I say standing up, but freeze in shock once I see Pennywise.

I saw four bullet holes in his chest. He must've gotten them when he shut the doors.

"O-Oh god Penny, I have to help you." I cried, tugging on his hand to bring him over to my room.

"No, there's no time!" He says while keeping his stance, his gloved hand bloody since he's holding it over his wounds.

"Hey guys- where are Billy and Stu?" Bill asks, looking around the room.

I lift my head to see them gone, screams coming from outside.

Suddenly I hear a scream from Billy, it being his voice rather than his voice changers "Fuck!" Stu yells in anger.

I quickly peer out the window just to see a few dead cops, the rest separating to go around the building.

I hear footsteps behind me, that making me jerk my eyes to look over my shoulder.

I see one Ghostface carrying another, setting him down on the floor.

Hannibal rushed over, taking off the mask of the injured one to reveal Billy, gritting his teeth in pain.

Hannibal looks over him "He's been shot in his side, I need to take care of this now." He says, huffing to pick Billy up.

"Billy!" I cry, running up to him and Hannibal.

"Just get out of here-" He winces, forcing a smile "I'll be fine, promise." He says, just before Hannibal rushes him to the infirmary, Stu taking Bills hand and following after.