Finding Norman

Y/n POV

I walked behind Bill and Stu, Chucky's little doll legs wrapped around my neck as I held his feet.

Bill and Stu seemed to be in their own world, distracted from the task at hand. They were laughing with each other and cracking jokes. I'm so proud of Bill, they both look so happy together.

"So who are we lookin for first?" Chucky asks, looking down at me curiously.

"I think we'll look for Norman, going in an order." I replied "Where do you think he could've gone?"

"He seems like a simple guy, I wouldn't doubt if he stayed in his room." Chucky laughed.

I rolled my eyes with a smile, thinking 'Of course they'd all want to get out.'

"I think we should check around first, just in case." I suggest, looking up to Chucky for approval.

Chucky nodded in response, us now both looking ahead of us as I continued to walk down the hall.

Before I knew it, Bill and Stu disappeared down the hall, them both a laughing red mess of love.

I giggled at them as me and Chucky now walked by ourselves. Chucky must've noticed cause he gave a light chuckle from behind me.

"Looks like it's just us." He says, a smirk on his face as he rests his arms on my head.

My cheeks flushed, thinking of all we could do alone "Yeah just us." I nervously chuckled.

I felt as he pulled himself up, now stepping on my shoulders.

I watched as an upside down Chucky hung over my head, looking at me.

"Oh hey look at that, you look beautiful upside down too." Chucky joked, an adorable smile on his face.

I giggled, my cheeks getting redder by the second.

Before I could respond Chucky placed both his hands on my cheeks, pulling our lips together.

My eyes at first widened, not expecting it, but I soon melted into the kiss.

He lifts his face from mine slowly, his icy blue eyes curiously searching through mine, an innocent smile on his lips.

"We really need to find Norman." He says in a whisper, his eyes never leaving mine.

He must want to possess him again.

"Y-Yeah." I whisper back, my cheeks flushing more as I thought about our kiss from before.

Chucky lifts his head, resting his legs back around my shoulders.

You immediately start running down the hall, keeping in mind what Chucky had said earlier.

To your surprise you turned into Norman's room to see him sitting at his desk.

"O-Oh h-hey Y/n." Norman says as he looks up to you.

"Hey, are you okay in here?" I ask curiously, surprised that he stayed in his room.

"Y-Yeah I'm f-fine. Are y-you okay, you look a l-little re-red." He asks as he now stands up, looking at my face with worry.

My cheeks got redder in embarrassment as he noticed my blush.

"Let's just get this over with." Chucky huffs, seeming to get annoyed at me and Norman's chatting.

I looked down to the floor to see Chucky now standing behind Norman. He must've somehow gotten off my shoulders without me knowing.

"No!" Norman shouted as he backed away from Chucky, looking filled with anger and fear.

I walked up to Norman in worry, placing my hand on his shoulder. I held my hand up towards Chucky, indicating for him to stop.

"Are you ok-?"

"No I'm not okay!" Norman shouts in anger.

"He can't use my body anymore to kiss you, I can do that myself." He hisses at Chucky in anger, quickly turning to me.

Norman placed his lips on mine, pushing me against the wall.

His hand traced from my ass, up, going under my shirt. The feel of his hand on my skin sent shivers down my spine.

I thought about when he spoke, no stutter. If he was using his Norma persona wouldn't he have killed me? Norman must still be present, he must be the one loving me while Norma's aggression and anger is showing.

His other hand slid around my waist and to my back, pulling me close to him, right up against his chest.

"Hey! What the fuck I'm supposed to be making out with Y/n!" Chucky shouted from behind us.

Norman turned around, his expression looking soulless but his eyes fuming with anger.

Norman picked up Chucky by the collar of his overalls, throwing him out into the hallway.

"Hey-!" I yelled, feeling sorry for Chucky.

Norman took my keys from my pocket, somehow knowing they were there, and locked the door.

He resumed kissing me as he threw the keys behind him, them falling behind his bed.

He grabbed my wrists and held them over my head with one hand, the other massaging one of my breasts roughly.

I moaned out, feeling pain yet pleasure run through my body, making me kiss him back the best I could.

"You fucking piece of shit!" Chucky snarled "You think you can throw me, take Y/n and just get away with it?!"

I jumped, hearing Chucky yell like that, though Norman didn't budge, he completely ignored him.

"Well you got another thing coming." Chucky continued with a daring smirk, taking out his paper clip and jingling it in the lock.

Oh fuck.