A New Patient

Y/n POV

I dropped to my knees, tears immediately building up in my eyes.

"N-No!" I cried, my shaking hands hovering over Freddy.

I rested my fingers on his neck, checking his pulse-

Nothing.

I looked up though my vision was blurry, a tall and buff figure stood over me.

I quickly wiped my tears, wanting to see who could have killed him-

I fell backwards in fear as I really saw him.

His skin was a dark green and it looked scaly, he definitely wasn't human. His face has mandibles and claws, a sharp-toothed grin on his lips. He wore a brown hat, a red shirt, black pants and shoes along with a torn brown trench coat to finish it off. Even though he wore clothes he looked very muscular.

In his claw-like hand he wielded an axe, it dripping in Freddys fresh blood.

He let out a low growl, a grin aligning his face as his eyes looked down at me, sensing my rising fear.

"Don't scare Y/n so soon." Pennywise says, walking up from behind the creature and standing by his side, a disappointed look on his face.

The creature rolls its eyes, looking annoyed at Pennywise's entrance.

I watch as Billy dashes over, his boots skidding on the floor as he now stands by the creature's side.

"See child, I knew he could get the job done." Pennywise says with a raised eyebrow and proud grin on his face.

"Hell yeah, he actually did it!" Billy exclaims happily, looking down at Freddys lifeless body-

"W-What is that?" I ask in utter shock, still afraid of the creature standing before me.

"Ah, this is Creeper. He's an old friend of mine" Pennywise says, giving Creeper a light nudge "We would enjoy a bite to eat at times."

"You really think Bill would allow this thing to be here?" I exclaim in fear and frustration, still afraid of it.

Creeper let's out a low growl at me, giving me a death-like glare.

"B-B-Bill allowed it my dear." Pennywise says with a small laugh, mocking Bills stutter.

"Hey don't laugh! It's adorable!" Stu exclaims in anger at Pennywise's mocking, looking flustered as he approached Pennywise.

As Pennywise and Stu started to argue, the rest of the slashers in the hallway watching them, I couldn't help but stare at that terrifying creature. I bet if he wanted to he could kill anyone in this room...

Suddenly Creepers eyes trailed directly to mine with a grin on his face, as if he knew I was looking at him.

I immediately looked down, my cheeks becoming red due to the rush of embarrassment I felt for staring.

He let out a deep chuckle, his gaze returning to the still arguing Pennywise and Stu.

Chucky and Norman then ran up to them, Pennywise and Stus arguing immediately catching their attention.

I huffed away, grabbing Freddys arm and dragging him down the hall.

Out of the corner of my eye I spotted Norman peer over at me, speed walking after me as I was already far away from him down the hall.

"H-Hey, do you ne-need any help with t-that?" He asks, catching up to me surprisingly quickly.

"No, I'm good. Thanks." I said plainly, avoiding eye contact with him as I struggled to drag Freddys weight.

He runs in front of me, blocking me from going any further, a timid look on his face.

He quickly walks around me, picking Freddy up over his shoulder and beginning to walk down the hall with me by his side.

"W-Why are you so u-upset?" He asks curiously, peering over to look at me.

"He was just about to let me go and he would've left us all alone, he didn't have to die." I said, tearing up as I thought of our final moments.

"I-I mean they most no-not of kn-known that- plus n-now you're safe from him ever bothering y-you again." He shrugs, holding a door open for me.

I walk through to see the outdoors, the night sky over my head along with glittering stars.

I hear a crash as Freddys corpse drops to the dirt.

Both me and Norman got a shovel from the maintenance shed, him oddly knowing his way around a little too well.

After we dug a good enough hole we laid Freddy in it.

I hovered my hand over his lifeless face, closing those beautiful green eyes of his that I had always adored so much...

"Y-You forgot something ba-back there."

I look up to see Norman holding out the red rose Freddy had given me, it wilting due to Freddys power no longer being attached to it.

I felt tears build up in my eyes, slowly rolling down my cheeks as I shakily took the rose in my hand.

I watched as petal after petal fell, resting on Freddys sweater.

I laid the dying rose in his cold, stiff hands.

Norman noticed how sad I was getting, causing him to raise a hand up to caress my cheek, wiping a tear away.

"I-I'll finish up he-here and head b-back inside, w-why don't you t-take a walk, get s-some air?" He asks with a warm smile.

I give him a light nod, standing up.

"Wait- can't you just escape?" I ask with a small tilt of my head, looking down to him.

He suddenly looks shocked "I can't l-leave you, t-there's n-no way!" He exclaims nervously, a blush running across his cheeks.

I gave him a satisfied nod, blush forming on my face as I knew he would never leave me.

I started to walk away, the dirt starting to cover Freddys lifeless body...

I quickened my pace, not wanting to see Freddy disappear into the dirt- I just couldn't handle it.

After walking for a few minutes, this being half a lap around the building, I felt as I started to calm down.

I took in the beauty of the night, the dark swaying grass, the black sky that shimmered with glowing stars.

I took a relieved sigh, feeling a hint of calmness after all that's happened-

Suddenly I heard flapping come from above me, it sounding like it came from wings but being far too loud to be from a simple bird...

I searched around the dark sky but was relieved to see nothing- what was that all about?-

I looked in front of myself to see the silhouette of a man, his huge webbed wings flailed out at his sides.