Freddy Krueger

Y/n POV

I sat up in bed after Bill had walked out, said he was going to his room to bandage himself up.

I looked to my shoulder, feeling the damp bandage wrapped around it that was already soaked in blood.

I thought about Micheal, how quick he was, how strong he was. He overpowered both me and Bill easily, but why didn't he just kill us?

To be more clear, why didn't he kill me? As I looked into his dark eyes I knew he would've killed Bill if I didn't stop him.

I thought about when I looked into his eyes, if I could see any sort of happy, sadness, anything. Unlike Jason, whose eyes were filled with dread, all I really saw in Micheals eyes was an emotionless expression until it had changed to anger when Bill had intervened.

Even though he did cut into me, I knew there was something keeping him from killing me. I had to know why.

I stood up and rushed out of my room, running down the hallway as I passed by all the killers cells.

"Y-Y/n why are you o-out so s-soon?" Norman asked as he looked out his window.

I stopped at his cell.

"I need to know more about Micheal." I told him just before walking away.

"Miss Y/n! That's absurd, he'll harm you again!" Hannibal interrupted in a shocked yet angry tone, he must've been listening to me and Norman.

Hannibal seemed to had moved from his previous position, he was now standing against the glass wall of his cell, his eyes filled with anger and worry. His expression and tone was completely different than before, he seemed so sophisticated and proper, now he's a worried wreck.

I passed by him, not wanting to get caught up talking to him. I knew if I said anything, he'd twist my words and my mind to keep me from getting to Micheal.

As I walked away from Hannibals cell I heard his calls and yells for me to come back, but I tried my best to ignore him, as hard as that was.

"Y/n what are you doing up already?" Billy asks with worry as he looks through his window.

"And you're alone...?" He asks in confusion.

"I have to deal with Micheal by myself, I don't want Bill getting hurt again." I explain to him.

Suddenly Billy gets pushed out of the way and Stu now looks through the window.

"You know, you need a man for protection. If you let me out, I'll gladly join you." Stu says confidently with a grin on his face-

Before I could respond Stu suddenly gets pushed out of the way.

"Won't you ever shut the fuck up?!" Billy asks Stu, looking down at him with a completely annoyed expression.

From then on, I walked off, hearing their muffled arguing until it was no more.

I passed by Jason's room but he wasn't at his window.

I quickly peeked in to see him at his desk, he looked to be drawing, which made me happy to see.

I continued walking until I reached the dreaded room.

"Micheals room..." I mumbled with a sigh as I look into his window.

Micheal seemed to be sitting on his bed, his face looking to the floor. A bloody stake laid on the ground, with drops of his blood trailing from it over to his bed.

I reached into my pocket, taking out Bills set of keys. While Bill was bandaging me up, they had fallen out of his pocket. I picked them up but kept them, planning to do this by myself.