Killing The Competition

Y/n POV

I looked to the floor, Jason laid out covered in blood and new wounds all over his body.

I watched in utter shock as new ones formed, like Freddy must still be torturing him.

I spotted something on the floor where Freddy has stood before-

A few of Freddys sleeping shots.

I quickly grabbed one, running over to Billy.

"You need to inject me with this, I need to help Jason." You say hastily, tears forming in your eyes as you watched a new slash go across his arm.

"I-I can't hurt you, e-even with a needle." He stutters, fearfully looking from me to the needle.

"Fine I'll do it!" I shout in frustration.

I let out a yelp as I jab it into my neck, injecting the substance quickly.

I felt as I quickly got woozy, Billy holding me from behind just before I passed out.

My vision went black but immediately changed as I felt myself harshly hit the ground.

"Ah-" I mumbled, sitting up.

I opened my eyes to see that I was in the burning hallway once again.

I froze in fear as I saw Freddy and Jason both a bloody mess but still dashing around the room and attacking each other.

Freddys arm was torn off, though Freddy looked as if it didn't hurt him one bit.

"Y/n's mine you fucking mommas boy!" Freddy shouted.

He dashed at Jason, stabbing his knives straight into Jason's neck.

Jason fell to the ground, gagging on his own blood as it covering his mask.

Freddy laughed, making his arm quickly grow back.

He got behind Jason, picking him up by the back collar of his shirt.

"You think she'd like you? Especially when you look like this-"

Freddy ripped off Jason's mask, throwing it off to the side.

Jason had a deformed face and little hair on his head.

I watched in heartbreak as Jason started to whimper and cry, weakly lifting his bloody hands to cover his face.

Suddenly Freddy slashed his claws in anger, deeply slicing into Jason's hands, his hands then falling to the floor.

"Let her see." He growled, looking down at Jasons pure despair.

Jason looked down in defeat as he continued to let out small cries, that making Freddy laugh to himself.

I walked up to them, grabbing Jason's machete that laid on the ground while my eyes stuck on Jason only.

I lifted it, holding it pointed to Jason's head.

"I could never like you, you fucking monster." I scoffed, looking down at Jason.

I could see Freddy grin from the corner of my eye.

Jason looked up at me one last time, his hazel eyes filled with tears that mixed with the blood covering his face.