Freddy Vs Jason

Y/n POV

I woke up in a room, it looked like my room.

I quickly sat up, running to my door as I remembered what had happened before I passed out.

I yanked on the handle-

Locked.

What the hell? Who could lock my door?!-

"I can." Freddy says with a chuckle.

I look out the window of my door to see the hallway being complete flames and ash, Freddy standing among it all.

"Why are you doing this?!" I yell at him as his amused expression softens.

I watched as he vanished from the fire, a roaring flame taking the place of where he stood.

"I just want to finish some business I should've long ago." He says in my ear from behind me, his hand brushing the hair off my shoulder.

"What do you mean?" I ask in confusion as I turn to face him.

"Me and Jason- you see, aren't on the best of terms." He says, looking up in thought.

"B-But what are you going to do?" I ask shakily, afraid of what he'd do to Jason.

"You'll see babe." He says with a grin.

He suddenly vanishes out of the room, appearing back in the flaming hallway.

"You can't just leave me in here!" I scream at him, wanting to get out and stop whatever he was planning.

"Fine" He rolls his eyes "You get company then." He snaps his fingers.

I hear a big crash on the floor from behind me.

I turn around quickly to see Michael on the floor, rubbing his neck as he sat up.

I rushed over to him, taking his hand and helping him up.

"Freddy put us in his dream world... I don't know what to do." I hopelessly sigh.

Michael looks from me to the door, quickly rushing over to it and bashing his fist into it.

"It's no use Mikey, you're in my world!" Freddy laughs, making Michaels anger rise.

"But why did you take us here?" I ask, running over to the door.

"Well a good fight needs an audience, doesn't it?" He says with a grin.

With a snap of his fingers Jason appeared on the floor in front of him.

Jason rubs his neck, looking up at Freddy full of confusion and anger.

Freddy stomps on Jason's chest, taking advantage of him being in such a weak state.

Jason furiously grabbed Freddys leg, swinging him off of him and throwing him into the fire.

I heard as Michael internally celebrated, mumbling a deep "Yes!" under his breath.

"Don't get happy so soon Mikey." Freddy hissed from behind us.

I turned around just in time to see Freddy stab four of his knives into Michaels back, Michael yelling a grunt of pain.

Freddy immediately disappeared, dashing around back in the hallway as he played with Jason's sanity.

I placed my hand on Michaels back in worry as he breathed heavily in pain, his blood dripping on my fingers.

I rushed over to the medkit on my bed and opened it, quickly disinfecting Michaels deep wounds and covering them in a bandage.

I felt a hand tightly gripping on my shoulder, pulling me away from Michael.

"Quit giving Michael the attention keep your eyes on me princess." Freddy growls darkly, grabbing my wrists with one hand and holding my jawline to the side so I had to look at him.

In the blink of an eye I appeared in the flaming hallway, chains connecting my wrists to the floor.

"You get a front row seat baby!" He exclaims, a psychotic happiness lining his burned face.

STAB!

I watch in shock as Jason's machete slashed straight into Freddys neck.

Freddy darkly chuckled.

"You see my old friend, here you just can't win." He says as he turns to Jason, taking the knife out of his own neck with ease, his grin never fading.

He threw the machete off to the side, though away from where Jason stood.

Freddy slashed his claws at Jason, deeply slicing his chest as it bled not only blood but water as well.

"NO!" I screamed, hot tears rolling down my cheeks.

"I'm just killing off the competition babe." Freddy says as he turns to me with a grin.

Jason wobbles up from behind Freddy.

He weakly tries to punch Freddy when his back is turned.

Freddy quickly turns, his knives stabbing straight into Jason's fist.

Jason lets out a cry of pain as he falls to the ashy floor.

"PLEASE S-STOP!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, yanking at the chains on my wrists till I started to bleed.

Freddy stands over Jason, gliding his knives along Jason's bloody mask.

He darkly laughs, knowing Jason's life is in his ha-

"Y/n?"

"Y/N?!"

Someone suddenly started to call my name, though I couldn't recognize the voice due to it sounding distant and hazy.

I watch as my surroundings start to fade, the flames disappearing along with Freddy and Jason.

I suddenly jump up in a cold sweat, laying on the floor beside Michael.

Someone sat beside me, laying a hand under my head, their other hand caressing my cheek.

"Oh thank god! Are you okay?!" He asks in an unfamiliar voice, one I've never heard before.

My vision clears up just for me to see someone I've never seen before.

He wore a black robe and a white plastic ghost mask.