Preparing The Party

Y/n POV

As much as I was tired I knew I had to do something about Micheal.

I said goodnight to Bill at my rooms door. He left as I walked into my room, waiting for him to leave.

I stood in my room, thinking of what I could do to make Michael feel more comfortable around me.

I looked to my desk, opening the drawer-

"Keys?" I ask myself, picking them up and noticing that they're just like Bills keys.

I put the keys in my pocket and looked down to my desk chair, remembering that Michael had broken his chair.

Maybe he wants a new one.

I picked up my chair, peeking out the door.

Once Bill was gone I walked out and down the hall, most of the slashers were already asleep.

I held the chair up, making sure it's legs didn't make any sound against the floor.

I walked all the way down the hall, to Michaels room.

I now stood in front of his door, looking into his room. I saw that he was standing at his desk, he must be working on something.

I took the keys out of my pocket, unlocking the door and bringing the chair in.

Michael turned around and faced me, I could tell he was confused as to why I was coming back.

"Hey Michael, I brought you my chair, I know your other one broke." I said with a smile as I looked up to him.

I don't know why, but I waited for an answer. I stopped though, knowing that he wouldn't say anything.

"I'll put it at your desk." I say as I clear my throat, lifting up the chair.

It was heavy, I could barely hold it anymore-

Michael moved from where he stood, now blocking me from going to his desk.

He held his hand out, grabbing the chair from my arms.

He put it at his desk, then sitting down on it as he wrote something. I walked by his side as he handed me the note.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome." I say with a sweet smile, hoping this could make us on better terms.

We both pause, a silence resting over us as he of course doesn't answer.

"I hope it helps" I pause "I'll see you another time, Bye Michael."

I walk out, Michael watching me as I did.

I walk down the hall, looking through every doors window.

I stopped once I saw a storage closet.

I opened it, revealing old holiday decorations.

"The slashers like scary stuff, right?" I ask myself as I search through a box of old Halloween decorations.

I pick up the box, hurrying down the hall and putting it in the activity room. I then run back to the storage closet, going back and forth with all the boxes.

I close the door to the closet once everything is in the activity room.

'Maybe Michael would help me decorate.' I think as I hurry down the hall once again.

I unlock Michaels door and go in, he's sitting at his desk working on a mask.

"Michael!" I say out of breath "Do you want to help me decorate?"