Party Crashers

Y/n POV

I jerked my head up, seeing as a static filled the screen.

I looked around to see all the slashers asleep, some curled up and others almost falling out of their seats.

I stood up to see Bill walk in the room. I wonder why he was out in the hallway.

"Y/n, come here I need you." He says, reaching his hand out to me.

I take it, stepping over the sleeping Creeper and Michael.

Me and Bill rush out of the room, closing the door silently behind us.

"What is it?" I ask in a whisper.

"There are police officers here, y-you need to help me talk to them." He stammers, looking extremely nervous.

"Yeah, of course I will." I say with a small nod "I just need to change, okay?"

Bill gives me a nod just before walking into the lobby.

I rush to my room, putting on a pink lace night gown, just to make it look like they've woken me up.

I run down the hall to see Bill in the lobby, talking to five police officers.

"Hello Ma'am we're here because of a noise complaint, do you know anything about this?" An officer asks, his attention immediately turning to me with a lifted eyebrow.

"No I'm sorry, I don't." I yawn.

The same officer clears his throat "Would you mind if we spoke in another room?" He asks, looking at Bill.

"No, not at all." Bill says, him and the cop then walking into his office.

"Cut the innocent act girly, it doesn't work on us!" Another cop spat at me, as if he was waiting for that other one to leave.

"What are you talking about?" I ask with a lifted eyebrow, crossing my arms.

One of the other ones scoffs at my reply, turning away and pacing around the room.

"I'm not some dipshit bitch, I've seen this before." He hissed, stomping up towards me.

He back me against the wall, staring me down.

"Now let me see their cells, you must've done something wrong." He says, his hand reaching over to my waist where my keys hung.

My eyes widened.

"N-No!" I yelled, trying to push past him.

He pushed me back against the wall "We don't take kindly to resistors!" He yells-

"Excuse me gentlemen, what seems to be the problem?" Someone says, bursting through the doors and into the lobby.

Hannibal!

He somehow got into a doctor uniform and damn did he pull it off.

"This girl won't let us back to the cells." The cop huffs, turning his attention to Hannibal.

"Oh dear why can't he? Follow me, I'll show you myself." He says with a grin, holding the door that leads into the hallway open.

The cop takes a step towards Hannibal "Wait-" One of the other cops say "I'll go, you watch her."

I hear a growl in Hannibal's voice just before a forced smile appears on his face, him leading the cop through the doors.

"So what're we going to do with you?" He chuckles, tapping his foot on the floor.