Surprise!

Y/n POV

"Wait..." Pennywise mumbled "You fools didn't set it up!?" He yelled in a growl.

He placed me down, fuming at everyone in the room.

All of them stared at Pennywise, looking dumbfounded.

Billy caught my eye in the crowd and gave me an awkward smile and a small wave, trying to ignore Pennywise's yelli-

"You better have it set by the time I get back, I'm taking Y/n on a walk." He huffed, taking my hand in his and bursting out of the room.

I looked to the floor, wondering what it was they had to set up. I'm guessing Pennywise must've tried planning something but the others got distracted from setting it up.

"That's exactly what happened! Those imbeciles!" He yells in anger, clutching his gloved hands into fists.

"Listen, it's okay, they'll have it set up by the time we get back and we'll have a nice time." I reassure him with a smile, giving him a calm nod.

He sighs and in the blink of an eye his eyes become a chocolate brown, his angered expression softening.

"You must be right." He says with a nod.

As I really looked into his eyes I realized that he somehow got his second eye back, the one Chucky had torn out. I wonder how.

My thoughts turned back to their surprise, thinking of all the possibilities it could be. Whatever it is I'm excited for it!...

I couldn't help but still think of Freddy and the dream I had. Could he be back somehow, could it be real?

"While we're on a walk do you mind if I check on something?" I ask, peering up to look at him.

"Not at all, lead the way." He says, gesturing for me to walk ahead.

I run in front of him, following a path I had learned well by now, reaching for the doorknob and swinging the door open.

I felt a rush of the cold night air blow by me as I glared over Freddys grave, it looking filled as me and Norman had left it.

So it really was a dream.

"You really do miss him... don't you?" Pennywise asks softly, walking up from behind me.

I knelt down in front of his grave, tracing my fingers along the dirt.

"I do." I whisper, sadness making my voice quiet.

Pennywise sits beside me, crossing his legs.

"I'm sure he wouldn't like to see you sad." He says, peering his eyes up to look at me.

I nodded, brushing my hands along my eyes to wipe any stray tears "Yeah, you're right." I stammer-

"Come inside now." Creeper demanded in my mind, making me jolt up in surprise.

Pennywise immediately stood up, taking my hand and helping me up as we rushed back inside. He must've read my mind.

We ran down the hall and opened the activity room doors-

"Surprise!" Everyone exclaimed, throwing their arms in the air like they had done before.

"What's all this?" I ask with a giggle, looking at all they've set up.

They had a screen set up along with a projector, the rooms lights being dim and finally a few random snacks laid out on a table surrounded by rows of chairs.

"We're gonna watch a movie!" Billy exclaims happily, running over to me "Come on!" He says happily, taking my hand and dragging me over to a seat.

He seats me down next to him, in an arrangement of foldable metal chairs.