XIII

•••

He sits their in the middle of the
ground, feeling the breeze around him. Nature is truly wonderful. He feels at peace. It was calming the fire in him.

Minutes or hours may have past but no one disturbs him. He needed the silence and it's good that people understand that.

But some people don't. "Idiots." He mutters under his breath, eyes closed and feeling his surroundings.

He hears a creak and the shift of the wind. Yet he remains still.

Another shift, the rustle of the leaves were growing loud. The wind stronger than before. He inhales, composure still yet he was slowly getting annoyed.

He would've have fallen on his side if he didn't stood up. It came from his right but he was able to evade it. Another came from his left but he managed to block the other's arm and pushed it away.

He shoots away from his place when the ground opens up a hole he could have fallen in. With his eyes still closed, he grins and motions a hand over them to come.

They all attack him at once, a kick on the side, he stops it and grabs the foot and pushes him. Grabbing the person, he throws him to his left, they both fell on the ground with an 'oomph' sound. He snickers as someone holds him from the back, locking him but he twists his upper body and holds the person back and slams him down.

"Let's attack together." He hears one of them mutter.

He raises a brow at that and steadies himself. Deeply inhaling, he channels his magic as he feels it flow in his veins.

With a snap, his whole body lights on fire. He hears gasps and he snickers again. He raises a hand, motioning for them to attack.

They all channel their magic out and he could feel them grinning back at him. The wind blew harder, the breeze got colder, and he could feel the ground shaking a bit and water droplets falling in. He positions himself but before they could fight again, a loud cough stops them.

"And who told you, you could brawl like idiotic children in my castle grounds?!"

He opens his eyes and looks to where the voice came from. Instantly, he lights the fire out and smiles sheepishly. "I apologize, Father. We didn't mean to."

His father shifts his gaze to them and they all pull their magics in, apologizing to him. "We're sorry, Sapphire King. We just wanna mess
with hyung."

The King pinches the bridge of his nose and sighs, "You boys need to stop being rambunctious kids and start acting like princes and soon to be future kings."

"Yes, Sir!" They all bow and the king leaves them be. They watch him walk back the castle as a guard comes near and hands him an envelope.

He shakes his head and stares at them.

"Hi, hyung!" They shout and tackles him. They fall on the ground as he groans at the heaviness he feels.

"Get off me, assholes. Your asses are heavy." They move away from him and stands up.

Chan pulls him from the ground and he ruffles the youngest hair. "Thanks, kiddo."