XX

×

Red

The whole place was in a blurry of red, orange and yellow.

Jeonghan clutches his sides in pain, surrounded by heat and blaze of fire.
He could feel the anguish and mourning through.

There was another flash.

He sees himself on the floor, holding someone, crying in agony.

"Stop, please! You're gonna hurt everyone!"

The blaze of fire goes wilder, surrounding him. He could feel the heat burn his skin, the smoke and fog thickens.

He could feel himself getting weak, tears slowly streaming down his face. He tries to shake the person in his hold awake but no avail.

"Please! Wake up! Somebody! Help!"

Everything was flamed into ashes.

Red.

Fire.

Pain.

As if he was in hell.

Jeonghan could see someone walking towards them, the fire parting to let him past. In a blink, he was suddenly lifted, a hand on his neck, squeezing his throat making it harder to breathe.

Struggling seems futile as he could feel his vision going black. The last thing he sees are red, angry eyes staring at him.

"H... help... please."

"Die."

•••

Jeonghan snaps awake, sitting up, breathing getting ragged and fast.

"Han? Are you okay?" He turns his head towards the voice and sees Jisoo besides him.

He looks around and notices he was in their bed chambers, with only Jisoo there. The sun outside the window tells him it was soon to be noon.

'The meeting yesterday...'

"Jisoo, how long was I asleep? What happened yesterday? Where are the princes?"