LXX

I left hints scattered around the fic and I also foreshadowed many things since the beginning. I read the comments and nobody has caught it. 👀👀👀

···

"Be careful, okay?"

"I will."

"Make sure no one will be suspicious of you."

"I know. I need to hurry."

"Don't let Prince ... see you. Or else."

"I won't."

···

Jeonghan's tears were already falling even before the cerenomy starts, his crown nearly toppling off his head. Seungkwan grabs his hyung's hand and squeezes it gently. "Hyung, stop crying already."

"I can't believe were letting you go after this. My favorite brother is all grown up." He pulls the younger closer, staring at his face, which is glowing with happiness.

"Don't let Jisoo hyung hear that. I thought he was the favorite." They share a laugh together as Jeonghan gathers himself, giving his brother one more once over before turning to the wooden double doors.

The younger links their arms together. The wave of melancholy hitting him, as the doors open to reveal the aisle he was about to walk. It was supposedly their Mother who will walk with him, but that can't happen anymore. Everyone he knew and grew up was here, from the attendants to the Princes, a few officials from the Jade King's court along with his Father's. The Diamond King stands beside the officiant, a small smile on his lips as they make eye contact. Seungkwan feels tears well up his eyes, he hasn't seen his Father ever since their Mother's death, but there he is, a proud glint shining in his eyes as he stands tall along with the Jade King. He wants to sob and run towards their Father, the child in him wanted to be hugged and remember his warmth once before he closed the doors on them, yet he managed to stay still, his knees trembling as they near the dais.

The omega chuckles softly as they pass by his brothers, matching teary eyes and grins. He feels the elder's arm slipping away from him, making him turn to his brother. "Hyung."

Jeonghan smiles again, "Be happy, Kwannie. Hyung loves you so much." With that, the older steps away, moving to his seat beside his betrothed. Finally, his eyes lock with his Hansol, waiting for him, a hand held out for him to take. The same smile can be seen on his face, but he can now see the fondness in there that he used to think of as nothing more. Seungkwan can hear how loud his heart is beating at the moment, blood rushing to his ears, ringing loudly making him think it will jump out of his chest.

'This is it.'

His shakily takes a step forward, before pausing. He feels something burning in his throat, nervousness building in him. The one that has his feet stuck on place, turning colder by the second. He's getting the pre-wedding nerves at the time he's already in front of his betrothed. The feeling of wanting to hide gets him. Hansol has a confused look etched on his face, and he feels himself calm a bit. Seungkwan's not going to run away, he is sure of his decision. He likes the alpha very much, it's not love yet. It was too early to tell but he can see his self with him forever. But there is one thing he needs.

Assurance. Confirmation.

The omega looks back, searching for that one person he knows who he can rely on, that one person he needs to see.