LXIII

/sends hug/ luv ya~ kahit di mo ko mahal UnnieUwU

•••

Mingyu is an epitome of all good things in the world.

He symbolizes all the sunshine and happiness in the bitter world Wonwoo lives in. Whereas he would wallow away, straying himself in, not wanting to come in contact and be content of how he lives. He likes the consistency of his everyday life. If he was a book, he would be the all too deep, a hundred of pages with so much in it, and people would exulansis with a fake smile. He was rough on the edges and left away to dust in the corner. Mingyu didn't hesitate to open the pages, starting from the first page, with a rocky start, leaving a happy trail as he turns to the next. He never got tired of him.

Mingyu was a poem.

All flowery, full of metaphors and archaic slangs that people find nice, some may think its indecipherable, but if you look closely, it is what it is. Simple, tangible and beautiful.

Wonwoo has so many words he can write by staring at him. His hand itches to take a quill and write down about the bright gleam in his eyes, the little twinkle it does when he talks about what he adores and even what he hates. Those eyes that holds the galaxy in them. His nose crinkles when he telltales of his adventures with his fellow alphas, he can see the color of yellow behind his smile, and he feels himself go blind if he gazes to much. His once gloom would go away, replaced by the sun Mingyu brings with him and bathes in the apricity.

At the same time, he can be those adventure books for kids that Wonwoo likes the least.

Cliche, fun, and predictable.

He comes off oddly easy for him to read, his gestures and face expressions that he had memorized to the heart, etched to his mind that even when he closes his eyes he knows what his betrothed is doing.

Its not love, he thought.

It was too early to tell, they've been closer since the small confession - revelation or whatsoever, that day. He realized that, maybe, Mingyu was right. Letting his walls down and opening up to him was a decision he will not regret, the trust he gave him was fragile but the other knows how to handle it with care. Mingyu, who was clumsy as one can be, seems adamant in keeping him in line and by his side.

Maybe, admiration? Infatuation?

A small crush?

He snorts at that, he wasn't a kid. Mingyu is handsome, yes. But there's more to that than what he shows. However, its only reserve for him and it made him happy.

Yet, he was also afraid.

The surge of schwellenangst was strong. Will he be ready to write the new pages of his life with Mingyu? He deserves the world and he isn't sure if he can give him that.

Wonwoo leans on the rails on the balcony of the library. He lets his lips quirk up at the sight of his betrothed and raises his left hand to wave back to him. Mingyu was having an archery game with Prince Seokmin and Chan, doing a silly dance whenever he hits bull's eye, and he would turn to him with a grin as he shows off his shot. Wonwoo was amused and with give him a thumbs up as a praise. They had been playing for while and he has been watching them, finding tranquility at it.

"What a child." He says to himself, laughing quietly as Mingyu and Chan started arguing over that the former purposely tripped to hit him while he was aiming causing the arrow to fly away and almost hit Seokmin on his foot. "He's never careful."