Horrorlust~ Not again.

(It's gonna be kinda shifting  between angst and fluff and Idk how to call it. Also the pic above was just to adorable not to add. (^w^) )

Horror's POV:

It was normal day here in Horrortale. Trying to hunt something for my brother to eat, starving, some guy falling from the sky... wait what? Ok that's not normal at all.

I decided to go and check why in the fucking world did some guy fell from the sky. And what better way to do it than to ask said guy? And if he's dead, good for me! I get some free food.

I walk through the forest trying to find him. 'Wait how do I even know it's a dude? Eh doesn't matter.' I finally find him he was laying in the snow wearing some... specific clothes.

A purple sleeves jacket with blue fluff, a black top with blue heart that ended just below his rib cage. Black skinny jeans and some high boots. Honestly he looked kinda like slut. But as I walked closer to him I noticed some things that shouldn't be there.

How beaten up he was looked like he just fled from big fight, the bags under his eyes looked like he didn't sleep for months, and scars that looked to clean to be from fight. This didn't look good at all. I was pretty close to him now and I could see that he was breathing, good.

I poked him with my axe to see if he will wake up, which he did. His eyes opened reviving the most beautiful eye lights I ever saw. They were mixture of purple and pink with little golden sparkles, they were majestic.

He took a moment to register what was going on but when he did he started panicking.
''Nononono please no! Not again! Please not again!'' He screamed as tears streamed fro his eyes.
''Woah, woah, woah... I'm not gonna hurt you.'' I said with my raspy voice.

But he was to far gone in his panick attack.
''Not again! Not again... please not again! Not again, not again, not again...'' he kept repeating that single phrase.
''Hey, hey look at me.'' I said in the smoothest voice I could master which wasn't a lot.

He looked at me, his incredible eye lights shaking. ''Ok,ok look.'' I throwed me axe few meters away from us. ''I'm not going to hurt you. You're fine. Everything will be okay.''

He calmed down a little, he stopped repeating himself but he was clearly shaking but that could be from cold.
''Hey. Are you cold?'' I asked calmly. He just nodded his head. I took of my jacket and put it on him, it was way to big but it should do for now.

''Can you tell me what happened? Why did you fall from the sky? Wait first things first are you hurt?'' I asked full ot concern. He seamed shocked at that, like no one before had cared for him enough to ask. Without saying anything he lifted his top reviving almost completely shattered rib cage.

I hissed at the sight.
''Ok, I'm gonna heal ya. But to do that I'll have to touch you. Is that ok?'' yet again he looked shocked that I asked, but nodded his head nonetheless. I heald what I could but he still had a lot of cracks.

''Sorry I'm low on magic this is the best that I'll do.'' I apologised.
''You don't have to say sorry. You've done more nice things to me than anyone I've met before.'' he said. His voice was just as beautiful as his eyes. Deep and smooth like honey, unlike my own.

''It's nothing really. Now... can you tell me what happened? You don't have to if you don't want to.'' I said.
''I-i rather not talk about it.'' he said burying his face in my jacket. He looked so fucking adorable.

I stood up holding my hand out to him.
''Well that's understandable. I'm Horror by the way.'' I said smiling, not my usual sadistic, crazy smile, but a genuine one.
''I'm Lust.'' he said taking my hand, I helped him up.

''So... Lust you got anywhere to stay? If not you can crash in my place.'' I said kinda awkward.
''I don't, thank you for your kindness. How can I pay you back?'' He asked looking at me with those marvellous eyes.

''You don't have to pay me.'' I say as I pick up my axe. ''Just having someone besides my brother to hang around with is enough.'' I said as I start walking in direction of my house.
''B-but there surely is something else I could do!'' He said hopefully.

''Not really, unless you can magically make food appear. Also stay close to me it's really dangerous out here.'' I said with a sight smile.
'' *sigh* Ok... but I'll find a way to pay you back eventually!'' he sounded determined. He hugged my arm to stay as close to me as physically possible.

''Heh I'm sure you will.'' I said as we walked into Snowdin.

3 person POV:

And instead he did. Lust paid Horror back in various ways. Cleaning around the house, helping him hunt, telling him the story of how he fell from the sky and many others.

Neither of them have released close they were getting, how much time they spent with one another. It took each of them a long time to realise they where in love with the other.

But they didn't believe the second would love them. They both believed themselves to be ugly, useless, unlovable. But one day one day they will finally break thought their doubts and confess. And that day will be a start of something beautiful. But that day isn't today.

~time skip to 2 years later~

Lust's POV:

Ever since I landed in Horrortale things kept getting better and better. First I found a friend, than I was finally able to move on from my trauma, and then my friend changed to my crush.

'But there is no way he would love me. I'm not worth it, after all...'
''Your doing that face again.'' Horror said getting me away from my thoughts.
''What do you mean?'' I ask confused.
''Your making that face when you're thinking something bad about yourself. What was it this time?''

Shit I forgot how good he was at reading my expressions.
''I was thinking that a person who I have a crush on would never love someone like me.'' I said truthfully knowing that he'll be able to tell if I'm lying or not.

''Oh my God Lust! That person would be the biggest dumbass in the multivese not to fall for you! I mean you're sweet, kind, your eyes are so pretty I could get lost in them and your voice is so smooth that I could listen to it for hours and never get bored of it and-!'' he stopped himself as he realised what he just said.

''Shit.'' he muttered. ''That's not how I planned to confess.'' He whispered. I was blushing not knowing what to say for a moment, than I smiled.
''Heh... Good to know my crush likes me just as much as I like him.~'' I say smoothly.

''Wait does that mea-?'' ''Yes'' I cut him out before he can finish. He smiles and tackles me down with a kiss. The kiss wasn't long but it was full of passion and love. Not L.O.V.E. but love.

''I love you Lust.'' he said after our mouths parted.
''I love you to.'' I say breathlessly, quickly leaning forward for another kiss. This is the start of something beautiful.

(This is like 1261 words without my notes! I'm shocked with myself. Kinda proud to. Anyway hope you enjoyed. Bye~)